𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

[Bada's Pov]

Today Is Our Wedding Day And I'm So Excited About That.I'm Wearing A Beautiful White Long Wedding Dress And I'm Feeling Pretty And Special Today.

I'm Wearing A Beautiful White Long Wedding Dress And I'm Feeling Pretty And Special Today

The Stylish Team Did Bride Makeups On Me And Styled My Hair.After That,They Left Me In A Bride Waiting Room And I'm Sitting On A Sofa Now.

"You Looks Pretty,Bada"Jake Walks Towards Me And Smiles.I Was Shocked At His Voice But I Smiled Him Back.

"I'll Take That As A Compliment"

"Yeah Sure"

"How About You?How's Your Love Life?"I Asked Him Because I'm Curious.

"The Girl I Loved Has A Wedding Today Bruh Just Kidding,I'll Move On And Still Trying"Jake Teases Me And Smiles Huge.

"Glad To Know That"I Nodded At Him And Tease.

Many People Came Inside My Room And Took Photos Of Me And Them.
They Said That I Look Pretty Today,Making Me Shy As Well.
But Me And SungHoon Haven't Met Each Other Yet.

I'm Really Curious About Him.Suddenly My Mom Came Inside The Room.My Mom Arrived At Korea Yesterday Just To Attend My Wedding.

"Bada My Dear"Mom Walks Towards Me And Cries.

"Mom,Why Are You Crying?"I Laughed At Her And Asked.

"My Babe Has Grown Up Now And I'm Glad.Your Dad Will Be Glad Too"

Mom,Thank You For Being My Mom.
You Are Really Busy With Your Works But You Take Care Of Me.
I'll Be A Nice Wife For SungHoon,
Don't Worry About Me.

"Maybe Dad Is Watching Us Mom"I Laughed At My Mom And Patted Her Shoulder.
~~~
[SungHoon's Pov]

I Was Waiting In A Waiting Room And The Stylish Team Put Some Makeups On Me And Styled My Hair.
I'm Curious About My Girl Maybe She Is Crying In Front Of Her Mom Right Now,I Giggle About That And Look At Myself In A Mirror.

"SungHoon,You've Grown Up Now"
Heeseung Hyung Walks Towards Me And Says.

"You Both Becomes Mature,Mature Enough To Educate Each Other,
Matured Enough To Handle Your Moods And Accept Your Flaws.I'm Happy And Rooting For You Two,My Babies"Heeseung Hyung Said The Serious Words To Me Like An Old Man.

"You Are Talking Like An Old Man"I Laughed At Him And Hugged Him Tightly.

"Yeah I'm"

"It's Time Now,Your Bride Is Here"A Staff Opened A Door And Left Us.
Heeseung Hyung Left And Smirked At Me Because I'm Looking At Bada Like A Simp.
~~~
Bada......
She Looks So Pretty And Special.Bada Is Blushing And Looking At Me Cutely.

"So Pretty Park Bada"I Playfully Said To Bada.

"Hey My Surname is Hong"

"But You Are Park Bada Now"

"Park SungHoon,I Love You So Much And I Want You To Know That.I'm Being Emotional Today Because You're Going To Become My Man"Bada Said To Me While Tearing Up.Tears Is Filled In Her Eyes And She Is Looking At Me Wonderfully.

"I Love You Too And Trust Me I Won't Leave You.Thank You For Accepting Me As Yours"I Patted Her Head Softly,Making Bada Smiles.Then Bada Wraps Her Hand Around My Arm And Smiles At Me,Saying "Let's Go".

_________________________________________
"Both Of You Can Exchange The Rings Now"Bada Came Closer To Me With A Cute Smile And Wore A Ring For Me Gently.After That,I Did The Same Thing To Her.

"You May Kiss Your Wife Now"

After Hearing Those,
"SungHoon Bada Kiss"Heeseung Hyung And Jake Cheered Us And Shouted To Us,The Voices Make Us Blush And Shy But I Decided To Kiss Bada In Front Of The People.

Bada Is Blushing So Hard And She Can't Even Look At Me.I Softly Grabs Her Chin And Leans My Face Closer To Her Face.Then I Pressed My Lips Againist Her,Making Her Eyes Close.
And We Both Can Hear The Cheering Voices From People.Espeacilly From  Heeseung Hyung,Jake And Hayoon.

My Dear Bada,You're My Wife Now And I Love You So Much.Let's Make New Memories Together,Try Out New Things Together And Spend Our Times Together.

If You're Happy,Sad And Empty,I Will Stay Beside You And You'll Do The Same Things To Me.I'm Happy And Glad That We're Married Today.I'm Official Official Official Yours Now And You're Mine.

I Really Admire What's Mine So I Really Admire You.I'll Be A Lucifer For You.You Already Knew About My Scars And Bad Things But You Accepted My Flaws And Loved Me.That Made Me Touched.

LUCIFER SungHoon Only Has A Soft Side For His Girl,Bada.
I Love You So Much And Thank You For Loving Me Back.

"Let Me Admire You For The Rest Of My Life"
______________The End__________________

That's The End,Thank You For Staying With Me Till The End And Thank You For Enjoying My Very First Fic.
I'll Recommend My Lucifer Playlist For You All.
I Love You All And I'm Preparing For The New One.Please Stay Stuned For It.