𝐄𝐩 14

[SungHoon's Pov]

"This Is The Popular And The Best Seller Product,Look At The Colour"A Seller Is Explaining Bada About The Best Seller Products And Bada Is Taking Down Some Note.

"So How About Skincare Products?
Can You Explain To Me?"
Bada Asked Her Back.

"Oh Sure Come Here
bxkwkwowosmxnnzka~~~~~"

I Walked Around The Shop But I Can't Focus On My Work.I'm Staring At Bada For A LongTime.Then I Secretly Looks At Her Again And Again.Bada Is So Attractive When She Is Focusing On Her Work.She Is Wearing Her Glasses And Taking Down Some
Notes.I Even Miss Our Old Memories.
She Looked Like This When She Was Studying.

"Mr.Park,So..umm I Will List All Of The Products And Give It To You"
Bada Walks Towards Me While Holding Her Notebook.

"Sure"I'm Kinda Spacing Out Because She Is Standing In Front Of Me But I Answered Her Seriously.

"So..Shall We Go Back To Company?"
She Smiles At Me Brightly And I'm Feeling Nervous Because Of The Smile.

"Oh Yeah"
~~~
[Bada's Pov]

"So Can I Ask You Some Question Mr.Park?"When Did You Start Working?And Where?"I Asked Him Without Waiting His Respone.

"America,About 3 Years Ago"
SungHoon Looked At Me And Went Back Driving.Geez He Is Too Handsome And I'm Admiring His Visual Now.His Side View Is Perfect And Also His Long Beautiful Fingers.

"Something On My Face?"SungHoon Asked Me Without Taking A Glance At Me.

"Ehh ahhh Nope Sorry"I'm Blushing And My Voice Is Cracking Because Of His Question.

Huuu This Time,The Situation Got Better.I Talked To Him Abit Because It Felt Too Awkward If I Don't Start The Conversation.But He Talked To Me Back Kinda Short Replies.When We Arrived To Company And We Both Were About To Go Inside The
Company.

"Park SungHoon"SomeOne Shouted SungHoon's Name So I Turned My Head To Her.A Pretty Girl Is Running Towarda Him And Hugs Him Tightly.

Did I See Wrong?No...I Didn't.A Girl Just Hugged SungHoon And Sunghoon Is Hugging Her Back.

"Yahh I Miss You So Much"A Girl Pouts And Says To Him.

"Haha MeToo"SungHoon Smiled And Said Back To Her.

My Heart Is Beating Faster And Faster When I See His Smile.I Missed His Soft Smile In These Years.But He Smiled Around Her.....Not Around Me.This Pissed Me Off And That Caught My Attention.

"Ehh Bada Ssi,This Is My Girlfriend"
I'm Trying My Best To Smile At Them Even Tho I'm Hurting Inside My Heart.

"Hello,I'm HaYoon,Park HaYoon.Nice To Meet You"She Smiles At Me Sweetly And Introduces Herself.Gosh She Is So Pretty And She Even Has A Sweet Voice.

"I'm Hong Bada,Mr.Park's Secretary"
I Smiled At Her Back And Said My Name To Her.I Noticed SungHoon's Hands,They Were Around Hayoon's Waist.

"Mr.Park,I'll Leave Now,Have A Nice Day"I Said To Them And Go Inside The Company.
_________________________________________

I Try To Focus On My Work But I Can't Really Focus Because Of HaYoon And SungHoon.I Quickly Leaves The Company After Leaving A File On SungHoon's Desk.Today Was A Bad Day,A Bus Didn't Come On Time.So I Decided To Walk Just To Breathe Some Fresh Air.I Walk Along The Road While Bursting Into Tears,Thinking About Today Again.