𝐄𝐩 16

[SungHoon's Pov]

I Felt Guilty And Worried So I Drove My Car Again To The Bus Stop To See Bada's Condition.
Bada Is Lying Down On The Seats.I Quickly Get Out Off My Car And Walks Towards Her Just To Check Her Condition.

"Hong Bada?Hong Bada? HONG BADAAAAA"I Raised My Voice Because She Wasn't Answering Me.
I Quickly Put My Hand On Her ForeHead To Check Her Temperature And Her WholeBody Is Like An Ice,Freezing.
She Fainted?

"I'm Sorry,Babe I...'m Sorry"I Shouted Loudly While Sobbing.
Sorry For Leaving You,I Should've Not Leave You Like This.

I Carried Her And Put Her Into My Car.I Was Surprised Because She Becomes Thinner Than Before.Did She Even Eat?

I Drove Quickly To The Nearest Hospital because Bada's Condition Is Getting Worse.Her Lips Look White And The Whole Body Looks White And Pale.I Carried Her On My Back And Ran Ran Into Emergency Room.

"She Fainted,Doctor"I Said To The Doctor With My Cracking Voice.And I Put Her On The Bed.

"When?"The Doctor Quickly Checked Her Temperature And Asked.

"Not Sure About That"My Hands Are Shaking Because I'm So Worried About Bada.
~~~
"Her Heart Is Not Beating Nurse,She Needs Oxygen"The Doctor Shouted At The Nurses.They Are Running And Grabbing The Medicines,Oxygen And Etc.

I'm Spacing Out While Leaning On The Wall.Bada's Heart Is Not Beating.....I'm Holding My Hands Tightly Because They're Shaking.

"Doctor,She Is Freezing"The Nurse Says To The Doctor.I Noticed Her Eyes,She Seems Scared And Worried.
The Doctor And The Nurses Are Trying To Make Bada's Heart Beat.
Bada's Hands Are Full Of Drips.

"Is She Breathing?"

"No She Is Not This Is Emergency"
The Doctor Shouted And She Is Doing CPR To Bada.
I Shed Tears When I Heard The Voices.I Feel Nervous And Can't Stop Looking At Bada.It's All Your Fault Park SungHoon.You Left Her There Alone.

After A Few Minutes....,

"She...Is Breathing.She Is Alive Doctor"A Nurse Shouted With Joy.I Quickly Opened My Eyes And Looked At Bada.

"Huuu Well Done Let's Bring Her Into A Private Room"A Doctor Sighed And Smiled To The Nurse.Then She Looked At Me In Worries.The Doctor Came Near Me And Patted My Shoulders"Your Girlfriend Is Alive,Stop Crying"

"I'm Sorry"I Wipe My Tears And Say To Her.

"Can I Ask You SomeThing?I Saw Some Bruises On Her Stomache,Arms And Legs.And Her Cheeks Are Red Maybe SomeOne Slapped Her Harshly"She Asked Me And She Seems To Be Serious About That.

"I..Don't Know About This.I Think SomeOne Did This To Her And I Must Find Out"I Said To Her And I Felt Angry Because Of That.
Who Did This To Her?Who The Hell Did This To Her?I Must Find Those Freaking Monsters.The Doctor Remained Silent So I Asked Her"So Is She Okay Now?"

"Yesss She Is Okay But She Needs To Take A Rest"The Doctor Said To Me Nicely.

"Thank You. I'll Go To Her Now"I Smiled At Her And Left Her There.
~~~
It's Been 2 Days And You're Still Lying Down On The Bed With Your Eyes Shut Tightly.Your Hands Are Full Of Drips.Those Drips Are Hurting You Babe.Seems Like You Are Having A Great Sleep.

I Came To The Hospital EveryDay To Visit You Althrough I'm Busy With My Works.I Brought Your Favourite Flowers Too.I'm Tired And Worried About You.I Couldn't Sleep At Night.

Come On,Wake Up.We Have So Many Works To Finish.Let's Work Together Babe.

It Sounds Crazy But I Miss You So Much.I Miss Your Smile,Voice Everything.I'm Waiting For You.
Please WakeUp Quickly.

"Hong Bada,I Hate You"I Kissed Her ForeHead And Rub Her Face Softly.
Then I Left Her Because I'm Busy.
I Hate It Because I Still Can't Hate You And Still Love You......But I Don't Wanna Admit That.

"I....Really Hate You Bada"

Double Updated For Today.Thank You All For Reading My Fic.
Lucifer Has Reached Over 500 Readers.Thank You So Much Sob Sob