𝐄𝐩 20

I Brought Heeseung Oppa To The Cafe Near Our Company.I Treated Him An Ice Coffee After A Long Tike And I Also Bought For Myself.

"How Are You?"Heeseung Oppa Asked Me And Smiled Softly At Me.

"Ehh Fine"I Laughed At Him And Answered.

"Glad To Hear That,So What Is Your Relationship With SungHoon?"
My Smile Slowly Faded Away Because Of His Question.
I'm Not Important To Him Anymore.

"Uhh Nothing Special,He ....Hated Me And Now He Has Got His Gf,Hayoon"
I Smile At Him And Look At His Eyes.

"Do You Think He Really Loves Her?"
Heeseung Oppa's Question Made Me Shocked But I Didn't Show Any Facial Expressions.

"Yess I Do"

"Bada...I Want You To Get Back With SungHoon Again.You Two Parted Away Because Of Me."HeeSeung Oppa Said To Me Calmly.

"Oppa....Please Don't Say Those To Me,I Gave Up On Him"
I Bite My Lower Lips Harshly And Look At The Ground.

"SungHoon Still Loves You But He Doesn't Want To Admit That.You Left Him And He Had Been Through Alots In A Mental Hospital.Then After Many Weeks,He Recovered His Mental illness But....His Heart...
Always Belongs To You"Heeseung Oppa Calmly Told Me About SungHoon,Looking At Me Gently.

'No Way,So How About Her,
Hayoon?"I Laughed At Him.

"Fake RelationShip"But Heeseung Oppa Said To Me Seriously.

"Do You Seriously Want Me To Believe Those?"I Giggle About That And Asked Again.

"Yesss Bada,I Want You To Believe.
SungHoon Really Loves You He Never Forgets About You.He Tries His Best To Hate You But
Of Course He Couldn't."

"Then Fate Let You Two Meet Again Here.You Are Working With SungHoon Now."

"Hey Stop Thinking Too Much.I'll Go Now Bada"Heeseung Oppa Smiled At Me And Stands Up From The Seat.

"Bye Oppa See You Later"
~~~
I Started To Think Postive About My RelationShip Between Me And SungHoon.

But Of Course,I Felt Sorry And Guilty For Hayoon.So I Decided To Forget And GiveUp On Him.

"OwO Mr.Park"I Bumped Into SungHoon's Back On The Way To SungHoon's Office.SungHoon Turned His Body To Look At Me.

"You're Clumsy Bada ssi"SungHoon Smirked At Me And Said.

"Mr.Park I...I Want Your Ph Number,
Ehh Don't Think It Other Way Just For Work"I Said To Him With My Cracking Voice And Looked At SungHoon.

"Sure Give Me Your Phone"SungHoon Said To Me And I Quickly Gave Him Phone.

"Done"SungHoon Gave My Phone Back And Walked Away From Me.

"Thanks Mr.Park"I Followed Him And Said.But I Stopped Behind Him When I Saw Hayoon.

"Sunghoon Ahh"Hayoon Suddenly Ran Into SungHoon.Hayoon Wraps Her Hands Around SungHoon's Waist But SungHoon Doesn't Hug Her Back.Are They Really Dating?

"Why Did You Come Here?"
SungHoon Asked Hayoon In His Serious Tone.

"Let's Date SungHoon"Hayoon Said To SungHoon Is Her Cute Voice.
I Looked At Her And Smiled But I Suddenly Remembered Heeseung Oppa's Words
"Fake RelationShip".