𝐄𝐩 2

After Eating Breakfast,Bada Sits Near The Window And Looks Outside.
She Wants To Go Out Soon And Wants Her Normal Life Back.She Leans Her Head On The Window And Thinking About Her Life.
What's Gonna Happen Next?

"Babe Why Are You Staying Like This?Come On Let Me Hug You"
SungHoon Sits Beside Her And Hugs Her Tightly,Leaning His Head On Her Shoulders.She Smells SungHoon's Shampoo Scent And She Likes The Scent Of Him.

"Sunghoon...I Want To Go OutSide....
Like I Used To Do"Bada Says Quietly To Him.

"HONG BADA ENOUGH I GAVE YOU MANY CHANCES OKAY?JUST STOP THESE "SungHoon Shouts At Her And Stands Up In Front Of Her.

"Today Is Sunday Right?Tomorrow You Have To Go To School...And I'll Be Alone In This Big House."Bada Walks Away From Sunghoon And Says.But SungHoon Pulls Her Hand And Hugs Like A Back Hug.

"Babe I'm... I'm Sorry.If You Don't Want To Stay Alone,Should I Quit School?"SungHoon Whispers To Her Ears And Puts His Chin On Her Shoulder.

"No You Don't Need To."Bada Walks Away From Him And Go Inside Her Room.

Sunghoon Doesn't Follow Her But He Stands Frozen On His Spot While Looking At Her.
Bada Goes Inside To Her Bedroom. On The Other Hand,SungHoon Is Thinking About Her.
_________________________________________
Bada Is Trying To Escape From Sunghoon Tomorrow.When He Goes To School,She Is Going To Jump From The Window And Runs To The Other Direction Of This House.All She Needs Is To Run Fast.She Makes Her Own Plan In Her Thoughts.She Spent The Whole Day By Planning Those.
But Suddenly SungHoon Opens Her BedRoom.

"Babe Good Night"SungHoon Walks Towards Her And Sits On Her Bed.
Then He Pulls Her Into A Hug.

"I ...I Can't Breathe Sunghoon"Bada Tries To Move From His Hug.But SungHoon Pulls Her Closer To Him Pressing His Lips Softly Against Her.
Bada Becomes Nervous And Shy At The Same Time Because This Was Her First Kiss And SungHoon Never Kisses Her Lips Before.

"Yah Park SungHoon This Was My First Kiss I Save This For My Boyfriend"Bada Pouts And Says While Hitting SungHoon.

" So I'm Your First Kiss Babe"
SungHoon Smirks At Her And
Whispers To Her Ears.

Bada Feels Shy.Her Cheeks Are Turning Red So She Pushes SungHoon. "Get Out Go Go"She Shouts At SungHoon And Covered Her Whole Body With Her Blanket.

"Fine!! I'll,Good Night And Don't Try To Escape From Me Tomorrow While I'm In School.You Know What Will Happen Right?"SungHoon Says Before Leaving Her Bedroom.Then He Closes The Lights And Close The Door.

Bada Feel Scared And Nervous For Tomorrow But She'll Try To Escape From Him.All She Needs Is To Run Right?
_________________________________________
Bada Wakes Up When She Heard SomeOne Opens Her Bedroom.

"Babe I'll Go To School Now.Have A Nice Day"SungHoon Kisses Her ForeHead And Says To Her.But Bada Can't Open Her Eyes Because She's Too Sleepy.

"Babe You Looks So Cute.I Wanna Keep You In My Pocket"Sunghoon Laughs At Her And Kisses Her Cheeks Many Times.

"Stop Stop Let Me Get Up First"Bada Quickly Gets Up From The Bed.But SungHoon Pulls Her Arm And Make Her Sit Near Him.Then He Puts His Arms Around Her Waist And Puts His Chin On Her Shoulder.

"Uhh...SungHoon I....I.."Bada Feels Shy So She Tries To Get Up From Her Bed.But SungHoon Is Too Strong,He Doesn't Let Her Go.

"Well Babe I'll Say That Again.Don't Try To Escape"Sunghoon Smirks At Her And Whispers To Her Ears.