𝐄𝐩 12

Bada Follows Mrs.Shin And Feeling Nervous About The New CEO.Bada Has Been Working As A Secretary But She'll Be Working As The New CEO's Secretary.So She Is Really Nervous About It.

[Bada's Pov]

I Followed Mrs.Shin With My Stuffs
I'm Really Nervous But I Hide Those.I Smelled A Familiar Scent When I Went Inside The New CEO'a Office.He Looks So Familiar With Me.

"Hello My Name Is Hong Bada,I'll Be Working As Your Secretary.I'll Try My Best"I Bows 90° To New CEO While Introducing Myself.

"I'll Leave Her Mr.Park"Mrs.Shin Gets Out Of The Room And Leaves Me.

"Long Time No See,Hong Bada"I Look Up Just To Look At The New CEO.I'm Tearing Up Because I Heard The Voice I Missed The Most And Saw The Person I Missed The Most.But We Met Again As A CEO And A Secretary.

"Sung....SungHoon?"SungHoon Is Looking At Me With His Calm And Serious Facial Expression Also With Sharp Gaze.I'm Really Nervous About His Gaze.

"You'll Be Working As My Secretary Right?"SungHoon Said To Me Nicely.

"Yesss"I Agreed With Him And Keep Nodding.

"I Would Like To Tell You SomeThing.
The Past Is In The Past.Let's Work Together And Let's Not Involve Personal Cases"SungHoon Says To Me While Looking Into My Eyes.I Notice That Sunghoon Is Serious About This.
The Past Is In The Past But I Still Can't Move On From The Past.

"Yes......Mr.Park"I Become Quiet And Say To SungHoon Quietly.Me And SungHoon Make An Eye Contact Each Other And I Realized That SungHoon've Changed..... Even His Gaze.

"So Can You Please Do This?Hong Bada ssi"SungHoon Asks Me While Giving Me A File.

"Of Course Mr.Park"I Faked A Smile And Grabs The File Gently.

"Before That,Let's Get To Know About Each Other So That We Can Get Along And Work Together"I Smiled At Him But I'm Not Happy About This.SungHoon Are You Serious About That?Do You Need To Do This?"

"Sure.But I'll Go And Work Now Mr.Park"I Smiled At Him And Left The Room Slowly.

I Sat Down At My Seat In Front Of His Office.I Can See Him Well Through The Glass Door.But SungHoon Doesn't Even Look At Me,Focusing On His Works.I Feel Pain Inside My Heart And SungHoon Is Ingoring Me.So I Decided To Focus On My Work.
~~
SungHoon Just Gave One File To Me But I Have To Manage Too Much For That.I'm Focusing On Her Work And Typing My Laptop Seriously.

"Hong Bada ssi"SungHoon Walks Towards Me And Says.

"Ohh Mr.Park"I Quickly Gets Up From My Seat And Bows 90°To SungHoon.

"It's 7pm At Night So I'll Leave Now.Keep Working"SungHoon Walked Away From Me Without
Taking A Glance At Me.Oh God,I Spent So Many Times On This.I Haven't Eaten My Lunch Yet.

"Yesss I'll Finish It Today Mr.Park"I Say To SungHoon And Get Back To My Work.Park SungHoon,I Have No Times To Think About You.I'm Focusing On My Works.

Ph Ring~~~

"Hey"

"Where Are You Now Bada?"

"I'm Working Till Now And I Have Alots To Do Jake, I'm Tried"

"Hey I'll Pick You Up Okay?Make Sure To Eat Dinner"

"It's Okay,I'm Not Going To Eat Dinner"

"I'm On My Way To Your Work"Jake Hanged The Phone Quickly And That Makes Me Smiles.Jake Was There For Me In These Years.Jake Supported Me And Care Alots About Me.
~~~
Jake Packed His Car In Front Of Bada's Company And Gets Out Of His Car.But He Sees SungHoon In Front Of Him.Jake's Eyes Grow Huge While Looking At SungHoon.

"Long Time No See,Park SungHoon"
Jake Walks Towards SungHoon And Smiles At Him.

"When Was The Last Time We Saw Each Other?"SungHoon Smiled At HimBack.

"5 Years Ago"

"Yeah Anyway Glad To Meet You Again"

"So You Work Here?"

"CEO Of This Company"SungHoon Proudly Said To Jake With A Smirk.

"Ohhh"Jake Giggles

"You're A Successful Actor Now.
Jake I'm Proud Of You.I've Heard
Alots About You"

"Ohh Thanks"Jake Thanks SungHoon While Rubbing His Neck.

"So Why Did You Come Here?"

"To Meet Bada"SungHoon's Smile Slowy Faded Away And He Becomes Serious But He Tries To Hide Those.
Even His Gaze's Changed.

"Ohhh Okay Bye For Now,Let's Meet Again"SungHoon Said To Jake With His Serious Tone And Walked Away From Jake.

"Sure"Jake Smiled At Him And He Noticed SungHoon's Expression.

Another Ep For You Guysssss.Thank You For Reading.Don't Forget To Vote And Leave Me Some Feedbacks Please(ᗒᗣᗕ)՞