𝐄𝐩 23

Flash Back,[Jake's Pov]

"Jake Ssi"I Was Shocked Because Hayoon Suddenly Called My Name.

"Ehh Hayoon Ssi,Why Did You Call My Name?"I Asked Her Politely And Continued Collecting Woods.

"The Reason Why I Dragged You To Collect Woods With Me Is I Want SungHoon To Stay With Bada.
Sorry For Dragging You Here Jake ssi"
Hayoon's Words Made Me Stop From Collecting Woods.I Looked At Her With My Widen Eyes.Hayoon Smiled A Bitter Smile At Me.

"SungHoon Really Loves Bada,I'm His Fake Girlfriend Jake ssi.I'm Telling You This Because I Feel Like You Should Know About This Too"
Hayoon Said To Me Nonstop,Making Me Shocked With Her Words.

"SungHoon Doesn't Want To Admit His Feelings Towards Bada"

"Hayoon Ssi,You're A Kind Person."I Smiled At Her And Said.

"Thank You Jake ssi,I Just Want SungHoon To Be Happy With SomeOne He Loves.Even Tho He Doesn't Love Me,It's Okay.
When He's Happy,I'm Happy Too."
Hayoon Smiled Sweetly At Me And Made An Eye Contacted With Me.

"So You Gave Times For Them?"I Asked Her With My Widen Eyes.

"Yeah I Just Want Them To Talk"

"You Really Love SungHoon."I Said To Her Calmly.

"And You Really Love Bada Too"Hayoon's Words Made Me Smile And We Both Smiled At Each Other.

"Okay Let's Go Back Now Hayoon Ssi"
_________________________________________
It's Been One Week Since That Happened.Bada Kept Hiding Her Feelings And Acting Like She's Okay.
I Took Care Of Her And Treated Her Like A Kid.For SungHoon,He's Been Contacting Me From DMs And Emails.So I Decided To Meet Him Today.

"Why Do You Want To Meet Me?"
I Stood Up Beside SungHoon And Asked.

"I Wanna Ask About Bada"SungHoon Said To Me Calmly And I'm Looking At Me With My Sharp Gaze.

"I Hurted Her Alots And I'm Still Hurting Her.
I'll Leave Her With You,You Can Take Care About Her And Love Her.
I Believe You,Jake.You Can Take Care Of Her And Love Her More Than Anybody Else.
I Want To Apologize Her For Being The Problem In Her Life.Please Tell Her Back Jake"SungHoon Looked At Me With Tears Filled Eyes And Begged Me.

Seeing My Old BestFriend Like This,Makes Me Sad.
But Bada Chose To Move On From Him.

"I'll Tell Her Back SungHoon,Take Care Of Yourself Because You're Getting Weak."I Said To Him And Looked At Him.SungHoon's Eyes Are Red And His Lips Are Pale.

"Thank You"SungHoon Smiled A Bitter Smile At Me.

"Watch The Sky,It Can Makes You Feel Better SungHoon"I Left Him There Alone.

Park SunfHoon,I Want To Help You.
I Don't Want To See You Like This.
I Can See Your Pale Lips And Dark Circles.Please Take Care Of Your Self.
~~~
My Heart Becomes Heavier After Meeting SungHoon Today.
I Sighed Deeply And Knocked Bada's Door.But She Doesn't Even Open A Door For Me.
I Knocked Her Door And Raised My Voice."Bada,Open The Door".

After A Few Minutes,Bada Opened A Door For Me.But I Was Shocked After Seeing Bada.
Bada's Lips Are Pale And I Can See Her Dark Circles Around Her Eyes Like SungHoon.
What The Hell,They Both Look So Weak And Pale.

"Why Did You Come Here?"Bada Asked Me And Gave Me A Juice From Her Fridge.

"I'm Worried About You,What Happened To You?You Looks So Weak Bada.Please Take Care Of Yourself"I Said To Her In Worries.But Bada Laughed At Me And Told Me That She's Fine.

But After A Few Minutes,Bada Fell Down Into My Arms.I Caught Her From Falling Down From The Chair.

"See?You Are Not Fine"I Placed Her On Her Bed And Put A Blanket On Her Body.

"Thank You Jake"

"I'll Leave Your Dinner Here,Make Sure To Eat And Sleep.If Not I Won't Be There For You"I Pout My Lips And Said.

"Geez Fine Bye I'll Sleep Now"Bada Smiled At Me.

I Won't Let You Die Because Of This.I'll Solve It For You.Please Handle This,Don't Get Weak.
_________________________________________
It's Been Two Week After The Fight.
People In The Company Keep Gossiping About Bada And SungHoon.
But SungHoon's been Ingoring Bada For The Whole Two Weeks And Bada Also Did That.They Both Didn't Talk To Each Other.
~~~
[SungHoon's Pov]

"Shim Jake For God's Sake,What Do You Want?Stop Contacting Me From DMs And Stop Calling Me"I Shouted At Jake Who Is Sitting On His Seat Calmly.

"Sit Down And I Need You To Listen"
Jake's Words Are Pissing Me Off But I Sat Down In Front Of Him.I Sighed Heavily And Made An Eye Contact With Him.

"Hong Bada,She Had Hard Times Five Years Ago.She Felt Guilty And Missed You So Much.She Couldn't Sleep At Nights."

"Then She Attended School Again After All Of The Cases,She Didn't Talk To Me Also Other Classmates.She Used To Be A Bubbly And Bright Girl."I Looked At Jake With My Widen Eyes Because I'm Confused About The Things He Is Talking About.

"Her Mom Came Back To Korea After Many Years Because She Was Worried About Bada.
Bada Kept Crying EveryDay And Her Mental Health Was Getting Worse Also Her Health Conditions."

"She Didn't Eat Anything So That Affact Her Till Now"I Bite My Lower Lips Because Of That.
She Is Already Too Skinny But She Becomes Skinnier.
So That Was The Reason Why She Becomes Skinnier.

"You Wonder Why Did She Become So Skinny Right?That's Because Of Her Health.She Took All The Treatments From The Mental Hospital And Recovered Again"Jake Explained To Me And Looked At Me.

"The Reason Why I'm Telling You Those Is She Loves You,
She Still Loves You.She Didn't Want To Leave You SungHoon.She Didn't Lie About Her Feelings.
You Are Hating Her For Leaving You And Lying To You"Jake Said To Me And Smiled A Bitter Smile.My Eyes Are Tearing Up Because Of His Words.I Don't Believe Him,He Is Bada's Bestie.Maybe They Both Are Lying.

"But She Didn't Lie Park SungHoon.
Here Is The Letter She Wrote About 3 Years Ago.I'll Leave Now.Make Sure To Read SungHoon"Jake Patted My Shoulder And Left Me There Alone With An Envolope.

After Jake Left,I Decided To Open An Envolope.
The Envolope Is Pink And It Looks So Cute.
My Tears Is About To Fall Down From My Eyes Because Of Jake's Words But I Rubbed My Eyes Harshly And Opened The Envolope.

It's Been AWhile Since I Updated This.
I'm Back You'All.
These Day,I Couldn't Write Because Of My Mood And Condition.I Was So Busy And I Forgot To Update.
But "Lucifer" has reached 1.03k Readers And This Make Me Happy Happy Happy.Thank You For Reading This And I Will Give Another Book Of Mine For The Present.Guess Who><

I'll Write A Simple Soft Love Love Story.
Because This Lucifer Isn't A Simple Story XD.I Wanna Go With Soft Love Story This Time><.