𝐄𝐩 5

"Here Is Your Ramyeon"SungHoon Puts A Bowl On The Dining Table And Sits In Front Of Bada.

"I Really Love Your Ramyeon SungHoon"Bada Quickly Grabs Her Chopsticks And Eats.

"AHHHHH"Bada Shouts Loudly While Holding Her Lips

"Babe Are You Okay?"SungHoon Asks Her Worriedly.

"Yes I'm,Ramyeon Is Too Hot And I Ate That.My Lips Are Burning"Bada Laughs At Him And Answers

"Be Careful Next Time"SungHoon Laughs At Her Too.

They Both Doesn't Talk And Eat Their Ramyeon.

"Actually I Didn't Like Ramyeon.But Jake Brought Me To His House And Told His Mom To Make Ramyeon For Me.Then I Tried Ramyeon For The First Time In My Life.Then I Start To Like Ramyeons."Bada Smiles And Says To SungHoon While Eating Her Ramyeon.

"You're So Close With Him"SungHoon Says Quietly While Looking At Bada.

"Of Course,Huu And I Miss Him So Much Bada Says To SungHoon While Sighing Abit.But SungHoon Notices Bada's Sad Eyes.SungHoon Becomes Emotionless And Keep His Head Down,Looking At The Floor.
_________________________________________
Bada Wakes Up Late Today And She Sees A Blow In Her Bedroom.She Smiles At That Because SungHoon Made Breakfast And Put It In Her Room.

But SungHoon Has Been Ingoring Her Since Last Night.SungHoon Didn't Kiss Her Last Night Also This Morning.He Didn't Even Greet Her And Went To School.
Bada's Confused About SungHoon
Then She Slowly Gets Up From Her Bed And Takes A Shower.
~~~~~~
It's Evening And SungHoon Hasn't Come Home Yet.SungHoon Usually Comes Back Around 2pm And 3pm.
But He Hasn't Come Back Today.Bada Waits For Him While Leaning Her Head On A Sofa.Bada Kinda Feels Upset Because SungHoon Is Ingoring Her.

But Suddenly She Heard About The Door.Bada Feels Happy About That And Quickly Stands Up.
"Sung...SungHoon?"

"Oh Babe Are You Waiting For Me?"
SungHoon Asks Her While Looking At Her.

"Yahhh"Bada Says To SungHoon
Happily.

"Sorry For Being Late"SungHoon Says To Her With His Calm Voice.

"So Have You Eaten Your Dinner?"

"Yah And Here Is Yours"SungHoon Gives KimBap To Bada And Walks Away From Her.

SungHoon Left Bada And Went Inside To His Bedroom.Bada Stands Frozen At Her Spot While Holding A KimBap.
Bada's Eyes Are Tearing Up Because Of SungHoon.SungHoon Is Really Ingoring Her.

On The Other Hand,SungHoon Goes To Bed Early Without Taking A Bath.
He's Not In A Good Mood.He Is Thinking About Bada And Jake.
And SungHoon Decided To Control His Feelings Because He Might Cry If He Sees Bada.

But Suddenly Bada Knocks His BedRoom Door And Says To Him Without Opening The Door.

"Hey SungHoon Why Are You Ingoring Me?Did I Do SomeThing Wrong?I...I Want You To Tell Me Honestly.I'm Sorry Please Please Don't Ingore Me"Bada Says To SungHoon While Controling Herself Not To Cry.

SungHoon Doesn't Open The Door And He Ingores Her.
Then Bada Also Goes Inside Her Bedroom.
_________________________________________
"Ehhh Ehhhhh Ahhhhhhh"SungHoon Shouts Loudly At Midnight.Bada Quickly Goes Inside His Bedroom When She Heard SungHoon's Voice.

"Hey Hey What Is Happening?
Nightmare?SungHoon"Bada Shakes SungHoon's Shoulder Softly Because She's Worried About Him.

"PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME BABE....
PLEASE"SungHoon Shouts And Cries While Sleeping.