𝐄𝐩 8

Day 5,
Bada Decided To Bake A Cake With SungHoon Just To Make Some Memories Between Them.

"Let's Bake A Cake Together SungHoon"Bada Says To SungHoon While Smiling At Him.

"Well Okay But First We Have To Buy The Things We Need"

"Then Let's Go"
~~~
SungHoon Holds Bada's Hand Tightly And Kisses Her Cheek On The Street.

"Hey We're In Public"Bada Pushes SungHoon While Blushing.

"Lol No One Is Here"SungHoon Comes Closer To Her And Holds Her Hand Tightly.

"Anyway Don't Kiss Me You Stupid"

"What If I Kiss You More?"

"Stupidddd"Bada Runs Away From SungHoon And SungHoon Is Chasing Her.

They Both Laugh At Each Other But They Both Didn't Notice The Boy Who Is Looking At Them With Teary Eyes.
_________________________________________
Jake Told His Dad People To Stalk SungHoon EveryDay Just To Know Where He Lives.Jake Is Worried About Bada But He's Also Worried About SungHoon.So Jake Decided To Come Near SungHoon's House Just To Check Something.

But He Suddenly Sees SungHoon Kissed On Bada's Cheek.Bada Is Blushing So Much And Smiling.
Then They Hold Their Hands Tightly,
Laughing.

"So You Guys Are Dating......"
Jake Controls His Tears And Runs Away From Them.Then He Sits Behind The Tree And Cries While Hugging His Knees.Bada,The Girl He Loves....Is Dating His BestFriend.
_________________________________________
Flash Back~

"Hey Bada,Are You Free On Sunday?"Jake Asks Bada After The Class.

"Yeahh Why?"Bada Replies To Him While Putting Her Stuffs Into Her BackPack.

"Let's Meet Near Han River,I Wanna Tell You Something"Jake Says To Her While Blushing.

"Sure,But Bye For Now"Bada Pats His Shoulder,Smiles At Him And Follows SungHoon.

Jake Looks At Her While Blushing And Jake Is Going To Confess Her On Sunday So Jake Really Feels Excited And Nervous About That.
~~~~
On Sunday~~[Jake's Pov]

Jake Decided To Wait Bada Near Her ApartMent.Jake Is So Excited And Nervous Because He Is Going To Confess Her.

"Hey Jakeu"Bada Walks Towards Me While Smiling.She Looks So Pretty Today.She Tied Her Hair Like A Ponytail.

"You Look...Something Strange Today Just Kidding You Look Cool Today"I Smiled Because Of Her.She Noticed About My Outfits Today.

"You Look Good With Your Dress Too Bada"

"Keke Thanks Jakeu"

"Come On,Let's Go"I Grabs Her Wrist And Walks In Front Of Her Because I'm So Shy To Walk Beside Her.
_________________________________________
"Sit Down Bada"I Gently Pull Her To Make Her Sit.

"Wow..Jakeu,You've Prepared Alots"
She Smiles At Me While Teasing Me.

"Let's Eat"I Told Her While Giving Her A CupCake I Baked.

I Baked CupCakes This Morning Just To Treat Her.I Wanna Make Something Special So I Prepared A Small Table Near Han River,Put Some Candles That Have Scents And Also Some Aesthetic Items.

"Delicous,Where Did You Buy These?"

"I Baked Them By Myself"I Told Her Proudly,Of Course It's Delicous Because I Baked Those.