𝐄𝐩 6

It's Been One Month Since SungHoon Kidnapped Bada.Bada Is Feeling So Much Better And Also Her Leg.
She Can Walk And Run Fast.She Fully ReCovered Her Leg Faster Than Anybody Else.Even Heeseung Was Surprise About That.

"Babe I Need To Do My Homework.
Will You Help Me?"SungHoon Asks Her While Hugging Her Tightly From Her Back.

"Sure I'll I'll"Bada Says To Him While Walking Around The Living Home.

"Stop Walking Help Me"SungHoon Says To Her Angrily While Pulling Her Waist.

"Calm Down "Bada Laughs At Him.
~~~~~~~
"You Idiot Solve This"

"I'm Not An Idiot,Babe"

"You Can't Even Solve This"

"I Can"

"No You Can't

"I'll Prove It To You"

"See?You Can't Even Solve"

Bada And SungHoon Fought Alots Because Of Maths.Bada Ingores Him After That And SungHoon Always Try To Get Her Attention After That.It's Like Their Daily Routine.
_________________________________________
After Doing Homework And Eating Dinner SungHoon Holds Bada's
Hands Tightly And Goes Onto The RoofTop.
SungHoon Holds Her Hand Tighly So That Bada Won't Fall Down.
SungHoon Wants To Show The Stars And The Sky Also The Night View.

"OMG This Is So Beautiful"Bada Shouts Happily While Looking At SungHoon.

"You Like It Babe?"SungHoon Pats Her Head While Asking Bada.

"Yesssss I Like It"Bada Says To SungHoon Happily.

"I Like You More Than The Stars Babe"SungHoon Teases Bada While Laughing At Her.Bada Is Blushing So Much Because Of SungHoon.

Then They Both Don't Talk For A While.They Look At The Stars While Smiling.But SungHoon Quietly Asks"Do You...Want To Escape From Me,Babe?"

"I Have No Answer For This SungHoon.Let's Just Focus On Us,The Moment Right Now"Bada Says To Him While Avoiding His Eyes.

"So You Do.You Wanna Escape...From Me"SungHoon Says To Bada Quietly.
Bada Sees Sadness In His Eyes.

"Hey I.....I....Nothing Never Mind"
Bada Tries To Confess Him Shyly While Blushing.But She Is Not Brave Enough To Confess Him.
SungHoon Looks At Her With Confused Expression.

"I Mean Thanks For Bringing Me Here"Bada Leans Her Head On His Shoulder And Says To Him.

SungHoon Suddenly Feels Shy Because Of Bada.Bada Leans On His Shoulder So SungHoon Really Feels Happy.

"At Least,You're Starting To Like Me Bada"Bada Laughs Quietly Because She Already Liked SungHoon And Her Feelings Towards SungHoon Is Growing Every Day.

"Hell No"Bada Says To SungHoon While Smiling At Him.

"Blah Don't Lie To Me,You Like Me Right?"SungHoon Pouts And Asks Bada In A Cute Way.

"Nopeeee"Bada Laughs At Him Because SungHoon Did An Ageyo Just To Ask That.Bada Is Melting Because Of SungHoon.

Bada Leans Closer To SungHoon's Face And Gave Him A Quick Peck On His Cheek.
SungHoon's Eyes Grow Huge And He Is Blushing.

"Thanks For Everything SungHoon"
Bada Smiles At Him And Act Like Nothing Happened.SungHoon Is Still Shocked Because Bada Kissed Him.
_________________________________________
HeeSeung Always Comes And Dicuss About The Plans But SungHoon Doesn't Know About Their Plans Because Heeseung Doesn't Want Him To Know About That.

"I Recieved That Medincine Bada.So Our Plan Is Coming.You Have To Stay Tuned For That"

"....When?"Bada Bites Her Lower Lips And Look At The Floor.

"I Will Give You 2 Weeks To Stay With Him.Then .....I'll Make This Happen"

"Fine.2 weeks......"Bada Quickly Walks Away From Heeseung After Saying This To Him With Her Crack Voice.

Bada Feels Sad Because She Only Has 2 Weeks To Stay With SungHoon Due To Heeseung's Plan.She Has Mixed Feelings.She Wants To Escape And Goes Back To Her Normal Life But She Loves SungHoon And She Doesn't Want To Leave Him.

Bada Doesn't Know What To Do.But She'll Try Her Best To Express Her Feelings Towards SungHoon.

On The Other Hand,Heeseung UnderStands Bada's Feelings.But He Wants To Help Both Of Them.
Especially,SungHoon.
_________________________________________
"Babe,Packs Some Clothes And Your Stuffs"SungHoon Comes Into Her Room And Gives Her A Big Backpack.

"Where Are We Going?"

"Not Going To Tell You"SungHoon Smiles At Her Brightly And Teases Her.

"Whyyy?"Bada Asks Him While Pouting.

"Okay Take Your Time To Pack Your Stuffs,Byeee"SungHoon Smiles At Her And Left Her BedRoom.

Bada Also Smiles And Packs Her Stuffs While Thinking About SungHoon.
~~~~~~~
"Get In Please"SungHoon Opens Car Door For Bada.Bada Laughs At Him And Gets Into The Car.

SungHoon Isn't Driving,SungHoon Sits Beside Bada In The Car.
Bada Is Going A DayTrip After A Long Time So She Feels Excited.

"I'll Wake You Up,Sleep Now"
SungHoon Notices That Bada Is Sleepy.

"Okay~~"Bada Quickly Leans Her Head On SungHoon's Shoulder.
Bada Is Comfortable With SungHoon And She Does Some SkinShip Naturally With Him.

SungHoon Looks At The Girl Who Is Sleeping Peacefully,Leaning Her Head On His Shoulder.He Is Smiling At Her Softly.SungHoon Is Deeply Falling In Love With Her.

"Damn,I'm Really In Love With You Babe."
_________________________________________
Uhh Thank You For Reading My Fic And Adding My Fic In Your Reading List.
So Umm 99 People Read This UwU
I Didn't Even Expect This....I'm Crying Sob Sob.

Thank You Again~Don't Forget To Vote><

Thank You Again~
Don't Forget To Vote><