𝐄𝐩 15

[SungHoon's Pov]

Hayoon And I've Known Each Other Because Hayoon's Older Brother Is Heeseung's Hyung Friend.So Heeseung Hyung Brought Hayoon To Me And Told Me To Become Friends About 2 Years Ago.
Hayoon Had A Crush On Me And Confessed To Me.But I Rejected Her Everytime.But Before Coming Back To Korea,I Decided To Accept Hayoon Confession.I Want Bada To See Me With Hayoon.

"SungHoon I'm Here"Hayoon Said To Me And Smiled At Me.

"I'm Late.Sorry"I Walked Near Her,Sat In Front Of Her And Said.
Actually,I'm Not Interested In Hayoon But She Always Wants To Meet Me In Luxuary Resturants And Some Luxuary Cafes.

"Why Do You Want To Meet Me Here?"I Asked Her And Looked At Her With My Emotionless Eyes.

"I Just Want To Eat Dinner With You"Hayoon Smiled At Me Softly But I Ingored Her And Said."But I Don't Want To"

"Sung...SungHoon I'm Your Girlfriend"She Said To Me And Her Eyes.....

Her Eyes Are Filling With Tears.Stop It I Don't Want To See You Cry Because Of A Jerk Like Me.

"I'm Not Interested In You Hayoon.
I've Told You.I Decided To Date You Just Because I'm Bored"
I'm A Bad Guy For Her Because I
Always Say Harsh Things And Bad Things To Hayoon.I Can't Treat Her Nicely Too.

"Reason?"

"It's Because I.....Nothing Just Eat Your Dinner"I Don't Want To Think About Bada Again.She Is My Main Reason.

"Please Give Me A Chance.I've Known You Since We Both Were In America.
You Never Opened Your Heart For Me SungHoon"
Hayoon,Why Can't You Give Up?If You Stay With Me,You'll Get Hurt Everytimes.I Can't Take Care About You.

"Yes,And That's Not Going To Happen.Sorry"

"Bad Guy......."Hayoon Looked At Me With Her Teary Eyes.

"Sorry"I Said To Her Nicely And I Continue To Eat My Dinner.

I Felt Guilty And Kinda Sad But I Couldn't Help It.My Heart Belongs To Hong Bada.
_________________________________________
The Next Day,Bada Walks To Her Company As Usual But Many People Are Looking At Her On The Way.Bada Feels That SomeThing Is Different From Usual But She Ingores All Of Them And Sigh Deeply.

When Bada Arrived At Her Company,
Many People Are Still Looking At Her.
Bada Becomes Tired Because Of Those People.So She Sits At Her Spot While Leaning The Wall Behind Her.

"Hong Bada,Have You Checked The News?"SungHoon Asks To Bada With A Serious Tone.

"What News Mr.Park?"Bada Cluelessly Asked SungHoon.

"Check It"SungHoon Goes Inside To His Office Without Taking A Glance.

Bada Opens Her Phone And Sees Alots Of Notifiction.

You Missed Jake's Calls(100)
Jake's Messeges 20+
Request Messages 1000+++

SomeOne Posted Her Photos With Jake.Jake's Fans Are Getting Angry At Bada And Going To Kill Her.SomeOne Even Posted The Video About Them.
Bada Sighed Heavily And Calls Jake.

"Hey"

"Bada...Are You Okay?"Jake Asked Her Worriedly.

"Don't Ask Me Those,Are You Okay Jakeu?"

"Yess I'm But My Fans-----"

"Haha I Guess."Bada Cuts Of Jake's Words Because She Knows What Will Happen Next.