𝐄𝐩 11

"Bada,I'm Sorry...I Won't Beg You To Forgive Me But I Just Want To Apologize"Heeseung Gently Grabs Bada's Hand And Said To Her Calmly.

"But You Broke The Promise Between Us Oppa"Bada Wipes Her Tears And Said To Heeseung.

"I Want You Two To Focus On Your Own Lives.You Guys Don't Know About Life,You Can't Just Fall In Love Deeply In Life.There Are A Lots Of Things To Do And Focus On Your Life,Enjoy Every Moments Of Your Life"Heeseung Says While Patting Bada's Shoulder Gently.

"You're Right But You Have No Rights To Do This To SungHoon.You Are Sending Him To America Without His Agreement"Bada Remained Silent For A While But Bada Shouts At Heeseung While Sobbing.

"His Dad Agreed This And You Also Agreed This Bada"Heeseung Smirked While Looking Into Bada's Eyes.

"You Just Smirked?"Bada Looks At Heeseung With Her Sharp Eyes.

"Bada,I'll Help You And SungHoon And I'm Helping You Both.I May Be A Guy Who Made You Guys Parted Each Other In Your Eyes But Please UnderStand SungHoon.He Is Dealing With His Own Mental Problems"

"If I Don't Help Him,He'll Get Worse And Worse.And How About You?"

"You've Been Stucking In A Big House With SungHoon.You Absented Schools,Missed The Tests And Projects.Why Don't You Go Back?"

"SungHoon Won't Be Happy If He Sees You Being Like This Because Of Him."Heeseung Says While Tearing Up.

"I....Understand....But Please Take Care Of Him Oppa...."Bada Smiles Abit And Looks At Heeseung.

"I'll Bada "Heeseung Smiles At Bada Back While Pulling Her Into A Warm Hug.Bada Cries Loudly Because Of A Hug.All She Needs Is A Warm Hug And Heeseung Knows Well About That.
_________________________________________
Bada And SungHoon Finally Parted.
Following The Path Of Their Lives After Parted Away From Each Other And Trying To Forget Everything That Happened And Also Their Feelings Without Contacting Each Other.

Park SungHoon,Thank You For Coming Into My Life.I Love You More Than Yesterday But Less Than Tomorrow.But Now Let's Just Forget Each Other And Lives On Our New Lives,It's The Only Way To Solve This Our Love Story.
_________________________________________
5 Years Later,
[They Were 18, So 17+5=23]

"Shim Jake,We Want To Ask You A Question About Your Love Life?Do You Have A Girlfriend?"

"No But I Do Have A Girl,A Girl I Love"Jake Smiled And Answered.

"Wow Then Tell Her Something Here"

"Hey..ehh I Would Like To Take Care Of You And Treat You Better Than Him Keke That's All"Bada Smiles While Looking At The Television,
Thinking That Jake Is So Cute As Always.

Jake Becomes A Famous Actor In These Years.For Bada,Bada Has Been Working In A MakeUp Company As A Secretary For 2 Years.She Worked As Jake's Manager Around 6-7Months But She Felt Guilty Because Jake Cared About Her More Than Himself.
~~~
Bada Ran To Her Company Quickly Because She's Late.No One Noticed That She's Late.Bada Made A Coffee For Herself And Rest Abit.She Is Sweating Because She Ran To Her Company.

"Ms.Bada,You'll Be Working As The New CEO's Secretary"

"Yess I've Heard About it Mrs.Shin"
Bada Already Heard About That About One Week Ago.The Girls Keep Saying That The New CEO Is Tall,Rich,Young And Handsome But Bada Doesn't Mind Those At All.

"Okay So Follow Me,Let Me Introduce Him"

"Mrs.Shin,Can I Ask You SomeThing?"

"How Old Is He?Please Don't Mind My Question.The Girls Keep Saying That He Is Young"Bada Asked Mrs.Shin Because She's Curious About The New CEO Age.

"No,I Don't Mind Bada ssi.He Is Same Age With You,23 Years Old."

"Ohh Young"Bada Smiled Abit And Looked At Mrs.Shin.

"Yess So Let's Go Now Bada ssi"Mrs.Shin Also Smiled At Her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey,It's Been A While.Nice To Meet You Again.Don't Forget To Vote And Please Leave Some Feedbacks And Cmts For Me.I'm Having A Hard Time Right Now.Pleaseeee I Missed Your Cmts.

[Thank You All For Reading♡♡♡]