𝐄𝐩 3

Bada Uses All Her Efforts To Make Herself Get Out Of The Bathroom
.She Isn't Feeling Well,She Feels Uncomfortable And Also Suffering
The Pains.She Looks At Her Legs.One Leg Is Broken And Another Leg Is Full With Plasters.She Sighes Heavily Again And Again.

Bada Has Been Ignoring SungHoon For The Whole Morning.She Stays Inside Her Bedroom And Locks Her Room.SungHoon Has Been Ingoring Her Too.He Didn't Show Up The Whole Morning.

Bada Slowly Opens Her Room And Goes To The DownStair.She Goes Slowly Because She Can't Really Move Fast Due To Her Health Issues.

"Sung..Hoon?Park SungHoon?Hey SungHoon,It Isn't Funny.Come Out SungHoon"Bada Shouts And Her Body Feels Frozen And Her Breathing Gets Faster And Faster.She's Scared Of SungHoon But She Doesn't Want SungHoon To Leave Her Alone.

SungHoon Opens The Door And SungHoon Runs Towards Her And Hugs Her Tightly.
"Babe You're Finding Me"SungHoon Says To Her While Smiling.

"Ehh Remove Your Hands I Can't Breathe Park SungHoon"Bada Rolls Her Eyes While Hitting SungHoon's Back.

"Fine!!! Are You Hungry Babe?"
SungHoon Smiles Softly At Her And Asks Her.

"Yes I'm Hungry I Haven't Even Since Morning"SungHoon Kisses Her Cheek When He Heard Her Words.

"Come On"SungHoon Carries Bada In His Arms Like A Bridal Style.
Suddenly Bada Feels Shy So She Closes Her Eyes.
SungHoon Makes Bada Sit In The Chair At The Dining Table.

"Babe You're So Cute When You Feel Shy.You Aren't Used To My Hugs And Kisses"SungHoon Says To Bada While Cooking A Meal For Her.

"Of Course You Stupid"Bada Laughs At SungHoon And Answers Him.

After A Few Minutes,SungHoon Puts A Plate In Front Of Bada."Hey Babe Enjoy Your Meal"

"Thanks And Where Did You Go This Morning?"Bada Asks While Enjoying Her Meal.

"Attending Some Classes"

"Ohh I Hope I Can Attend Those Too I Haven't Attended School For Like 2 Weeks"Bada Doesn't Look At SungHoon But She Says It While Eating Her Meal.

SungHoon Feels Kinda Bad Because A Girl He Loves Tells Him Those Things.

"SungHoonie---- Ehh Sunghoon"Bada Calls Him SungHoonie But She Quickly Changes Into Sunghoon.

"DID YOU JUST CALL ME SUNGHOONIE?"SungHoon Smiles At Her And Walks Towards Her.

"Ehh Nope Why Would I?"

"You Called Me Sunghoonie After A Long Time.I Miss That"

"I Won't Call You Again Park SungHoon I'm Serious"

"No You're Not Serious.You're My Babe." Sunghoon hugs her and Teases her

"Seriously Sunghoon?"She Laughs At Him While Hugging Him Back.

To Be Honest,She Likes Him And She Can't Hate SungHoon Even Tho SungHoon Tortures Her.But She's Scared Of Falling In Love With Him.
Does Sunghoon Really Love Her?She Felt love But She Isn't Sure About That.

"Can I Go Outside SungHoon?"Bada Whispers To SungHoon's Ears.
SungHoon Suddenly Becomes Serious And He Looks Into Bada's Eyes With His Sharp Eyes.

"ENOUGH BABE JUST STOP IT"
SungHoon Shouts At Her And Pushes Her.Bada Falls Down From The Chair.

"Sung...Sung....SungHoon"Bada Looks So Scared Of SungHoon.She Looks At Him With Her Eyes Full Of Tears.