𝐄𝐩 10

Surprise!!!!Another Ep!!!
By The Way,Don't Forget To Vote.Thank You
~~~
"What Did You Guys Talk About?"
SungHoon Asks While Sitting Beside Bada.

"Something"Heeseung Raised His Eyebrow And Answers.SungHoon's Confused But He Gives A Drink He Bought To Heeseung While Smiling.

"Babe,Let's Watch The Fireworks Tonight And I Wanna Talk To You"SungHoon Leans On Bada's Shoulder And Whispers To Her Ear.

"Sure"Bada Smiles At Him But She Isn't Feeling Happy.
_________________________________________
Bada Feels Guilty And Sad At The Same Time.She Really Tries To Hide Those But She Really Can't Because It's Already 8pm At Night.She Only Has One Hour To Spend Time With SungHoon.They Both Spent The Day Together But Bada Doesn't Want Ti Leave Him.

Bada And SungHoon Are Sitting On The Sand In Front Of The Beach While Looking At The FireWorks.

"SungHoon Here Is Your Drink"Bada Gives Him A Drink While Smiling.

"Ohh Thanks"

"Look At The FireWorks,Why Are You Looking At Me?"Bada Asks While Blushing.

"Because You're More Beautiful Than The FireWorks"

"OMG Stop Messing Around"Bada Says To SungHoon And Rolled Her Eyes.

"I Love You"SungHoon Says While Drinking The Juice.Bada Noticed That And She Becomes Sad Because Heeseung Already Put Some Medicine In A Juice.That Can Make SungHoon Sleep For Like Two Days.
Bada Couldn't Even Tell Him Back" I Love You Too" Because She Knows What Will Happen Next?

"Why Am I Feeling Like I'm Riding A Rollarcoaster?"SungHoon Asks Bada While Touching His Head.

"Really?"Bada Looks At SungHoon With Worries While Going Closer To Him.

"Uhh...I Want To Tell You SomeThing"

"Tell Me"

"Let's Go Back To Our Normal Life.I Will Let You Go....I Mean I Won't Keep You In My House Anymore.I Realized SomeThing These Day.So Do You Agree?I Was Selfish Babe,Forgive Me.Let's Start All Again And Dates In Public"SungHoon Says To Bada While Smiling At Her.

Bada Can't Answer SungHoon Question.Bada Cries While Looking Into SungHoon's Eyes.SungHoon Looks At Bada Worriedly.

[Bada's Pov]

It's Too Late...SungHoon.Why Don't You Tell Me This Eariler?I...I..'m Sorry But You Already Drunk This And I Already Agreeded To Heeseung Oppa.

"Hey Why Are You Crying?"
SungHoon Hugs Me Tightly And Asks Me.

"Because....Because..I'm Happy"Nope I'm Lying.I'm Not Happy Of Course.
I'm Not Happy!!!!!!

"Kiddo"SungHoon Wipes My Tears While Smiling At Me.

SungHoon Leans On My  Shoulder Because He Is Feeling Dizzy.The Medicine....Because Of That.He's Going To Fall Asleep.

"Hey Are You Okay?"I Asked Him,Knowing The Answer But Still Asked Him.

"No...I'm Feeling Dizzy"
Suddenly,SungHoon Becomes Weak And Pale.I Look At Him Worriedly But I Can't Do Anything.

"......It's Already 8:50"I Said To Him Quietly.

"Yahh So Why?"

"Look At Me Park SungHoon"
SungHoon Slowly Gets Up And Looks At Me With His Weak Eyes.His Eyes Tell Everything.

"I...Love You And Please Forgive Me"I Shed Tears And Look At Into His Eyes.

"Forgive You?"I Cut Of SungHoon's Words By Kissing His Lips.SungHoon Is Shocked And His Eyes Are Widen But He Kisses Me Back,While Wrapping His Hands Around My Waist.

"I Love You Too Babe.......
ehhhhh"SungHoon Is So Weak And SungHoon Falls Down On My Lap.
He Falls In A Deep Sleep But He Doesn't Even Know.I Literally Shouts And Cries While Looking At SungHoon,Touching His Face Softly."I'm Sorry .....I'm So Sorry"I Keep Shouting Those Words.

Park SungHoon I'm So Sorry.Please Forgive Me.I Love You So Much.Sorry For Lying You.I Regretted About That Plan.You Already Said About To Go Back To Our Normal Life.
_________________________________________
Two Day Later,
        [SungHoon's Pov]

I Woke Up In An Unknown Room,Different Colours,Also The Bed.I'm Feeling Strange And Different.So I Get Up Slowly Just To Recall His Memories.

"Uhh Babe?"I Say Loudly But No One Answered.But Suddenly,Heeseung Hyung And One Of The Stranger Woman Who Is Wearing Nurse Uniform Come Inside The Room.Heeseung Hyung Is With A Foreginer Nurse?

"SungHoon,Are You Okay?"Heeseung Asked Me Worriedly.

"Yess Hyung,Where Am I?Where Is Bada?"Heeseung Hyung Keeps Looking At Me Worriedly.

"...You Are In America Right Now SungHoon.And You're In A Mental Hospital To Take Treatments"Did I Hear Right?Nonsense Heeseung Hyung.

"What The Hell?America?What Happened?"I Shoutes At Him While Looking At Him.

"I Planned This With Her,She Escaped From You Two Days Ago And I Sent You To America.I'm Worried About You,Relax SungHoon.I'll Explain Later"Heeseung Hyung Patted My Shoulder And Told Me.
Bada?Noway?She Won't Do This To Me.Heeseung Hyung Is Just Lying To Me.

"You're Lying Right?Answer Me.Lee Heeseung?"I Raised My Voice And Asked Heeseung Hyung.He Shook His Head While Looking At Me Quietly.

I Quickly Punches Heeseung Hyung.
Heeseung Hyung Falls Down On The Floor And The Nurse Is Helping Heeseung Is To Stand Up.

"You Are Having Mental illness Park SungHoon,Listen To Me"Heeseung Hyung Says To Ne Calmly While Standing Up.

"HONG BADA?DID SHE LIE TO ME?I FELL IN HER TRICKS HYUNG.HONG BADA...I WANT HER RIGHT NOW EHHHHHHHHHH"I Screams And Cries While Punching The Wall.My Hand Is Bleeding But I Couldn't Stop Myself.Then I Can't See Clearly To The Wall,My Legs Become Weak.And I Lost All Of My Memories And Strength.

Hong Bada....Thank You For All The Lies.I Fell Into Your Tricks And Sweet Lies.You Even Lied To Me And Be My Girlfriend.You Lied To Me Just To Escape From Me.I'm Not Going To Forgive You.I Believed You,Trusted You The Most.Was It Fun To Watch Me And Be My Girlfriend?You Knew All Of These And Pretended To Me.I Didn't Know About That And I Was Happy.You Betrayed Me Like My Mom Did.Mom Left Me For A Men.For You,You Left Me While Acting Like My Girlfriend.I Loved You Both......But You Both Didn't.....

Hong Bada,I Regretted About Loving You.You Lost Me.You Lost The Person Who Loved You The Most.

~~~~~~