Party time

*GWEN'S POV*
October 18th the night of Taylor's birthday party

"Anyway I'm here to tell you that Cameron found out about what happened last weekend and he's pissed." Madison said trying to walk into the house.

"What?" I asked pushing her back out the door.

"Oh he didn't tell you." Madison said acting stupid.

"There's nothing to tell. Jack and I talked about when you went to his house and he told you to leave so stop fucking lying."

"Why don't you ask Jack what happened. I'm sure he would remember. I mean his bed is a little broken sorry about that Jack." She said pointing to Jack.

"Jack."

"Baby..." Jack started to say before I cut him off.

"Leave now." I demanded.

Jack stood up.

"Not you. Her." I said pushing Madison to the ground.

"Ok I get it your in denial. But just know you have a cheater on your hands. And he is very good at it." Madison said standing back up.

I didn't say anything I just slammed the door and watched her walk away.

"Did you?" I asked Jack

"Did I what?" He asked.

"Did you cheat?"

"No. Why would you do I
believe her?"

"I don't know who to believe anymore."

"Babe and please. I don't want to lose you again and I didn't even do anything." He said pulling me in for a hug.

"Ok I believe you." I said hugging him.

"Ok good, because I really didn't do anything with her. I just told her to leave." He said hugging me tighter.

"I know."

"So you excited for Taylor's party tonight?"

"Yea but like my whole body hurts right now and I'm feeling kinda sick."

"You wanna go lay back down?"

"Yes please."

"Ok come here my princess." He said picking me up.

We went upstairs and he laid me down and started to give me a full body massage. I soon fell asleep again. I was woken up to someone jumping on my bed.

"GWEN!!!!" I heard Jo screaming as she jumped up and down.

"What Jo?" I said annoyed.

"How was your first time with Jack?" She said laughing.

"It was wonderful. Are you happy now?" I said sarcastically.

"Come on get up!!! We have to get ready for Taylor's party. And I heard Jack talking with Sammy about you two." She said smirking.

"Oh yea and what did he say?" I asked sitting up.

"Get in the shower and I'll tell you when you get out."

"Jo come on I can barely walk and I'm tired I don't even what to go."

"But if you don't go then Jack will go alone and get drunk and Madison will be there. And who knows what will happen then."

"I'm going. Where is Jack?"

"In the basement with Sammy."

"Ok I'm gonna go get him."