Day out

July 22nd
The next morning I woke up and I was very tired from all the talking and the feedings from the twins. The meet up is today which is going to be fun but it isn't until later thank gosh maybe I could take a nap or two. Jack wasn't waking up when I was shaking him so I just started hitting him with pillows until he finally awoke.

"Morning baby." He said wrapping his arms around me.

I laughed a little then said a simple 'morning'.

"Why were you laughing?" He asked kissing my cheek.

"You haven't called me that in a long time that's all, I just thought it was cute." I said laughing again.

Just as Jack was about to kiss me Jo ran in. "Hey peeps!"

"Hello Jo." I said laying back on the bed.

"Cam and I are going out for a bit so yea I just wanted to tell you that."

"Ok that's fine have fun! Wait where are the twins?" I asked frantically.

"In the living room with grandmom and pop."

"Oh ok." I said calming down.

"They said they would watch the twins if you two wanted to go out for a little and do whatever before the meet up."

"That would be lovely." I said stretching.

"Yea it would be pretty great." Jack added.

"Ok so then go somewhere." Jo said laughing.

"Maybe we will." I said looking at Jack.

"Ok have fun see you guys later. The meet up is at six so let's just make sure we are home before then and then all go together. Grandmom and pop will probably watch the twins for you guys if you want." Jo said.

"Ok yea we will work it out with them." I said getting up.

"Ok see ya!" Jo said running out of the room.

It was 11:30 when Jack and I were finally ready to go so we decided to go to lunch. I haven't been in Philly in a long time so it's crazy being back. I talked to Jo's grandparents before finally leaving. We went to the mall and ate there nothing special but I enjoyed the time alone with him. I was walking with Jack when I recognized a girl walking. It was my cousin! I ran from Jack to her and engulfed her in a hug and she immediately knew it was me. I was almost in tears because I haven't seen her in so long.

"Gwen!" She almost screamed hugging me.

"Oh my gosh I can't believe this!" I said hugging her.

"And who is this fine young fella?" My cousin asked.

"Mckenzie this is my boyfriend Jack and Jack this is my cousin Mckenzie."

"Nice to meet you." Jack said hugging her.

"Same to you! You treating my cousin right?" She asked.

"Always." Jack said kissing my cheek.

"And who is this?" I asked.

"This is my fiancé Jason."

"Fiancé?! When is the wedding?"

"In like four months I hope you can make it!"

"I never got an invite." I said laughing.

"I sent it to your mom." She said confused.

"I don't talk to anyone from here anymore except for nana and pop a few times."

"Oh my gosh I had no idea a lot happened while I was at college huh?" She said laughing.

"Yea I live in California now but I'm here visiting because our friend Cameron, who's Jo's boyfriend, he's having a meet up with all his fans so we are going too." I said.

"Oh ok that's fun!"

"Yea I'm excited." My phone started to go off so I stepped away for a moment.

It was Jo's grandparents asking about the babies feeding time and then I walked back over.

"Who was it babe?" Jack asked me.

"Jo's grandparents they were asking about the babies feeding times." I explained.

"Wait babies?" Mckenzie asked.

"Yea I had an accidental pregnancy." I said kind of ashamed.

"Oh my gosh I had no idea." My cousin said hugging me.

"Yea I know my mom knows I figured she would have told everyone but I guess not."

"And the dad?" She asked.

"He's right here." I said pointing to Jack.

"Wow thank you so much for sticking by my cousins side."

"Yea of course I got her into this mess and I want my kids to know who I am. They need their dad."

"Isn't that the truth." My cousin said laughing.

"I'm still hoping you will come to my wedding though I'll text you all the info and you can even bring the little ones I would love to meet them!"

"Ok sounds good!" I said exchanging numbers with her since we both got new phones.

We said our goodbyes then Jack and I went to look around at some stores we didn't buy anything just looked. There was a little coffee shop in the back of the mall that we stopped into be fore we left. We ordered then sat down.

"That was crazy." Jack said looking at me.

"What was crazy?" I asked laughing.

"We just talked about our kids. Isn't that weird? We are parents." Jack said laughing.

"Yea it is a little weird I guess. I can't wait to go back home." I said laying my head down.

"You are home."

"This doesn't feel like home anymore California is my home now with you, Mason, and Avery."

"We are going to have to talk about the babies in our interviews a lot now." Jack replied.

"I know but I still want things to be about you and Jack with your music."

"It will be but I'm a dad now so I can show off my kids too."

"Yea. Have you talked to Madison recently?" I questioned.

"A couple times. She really wants to see Mason and Avery."

I scoff.

"Oh."

"She might be here today so I've heard." Jack said sipping his coffee.

"Good for her."

"I know you don't like her but can we at least try to be civil for the sake of everyone at the venue today?" Jack asked placing his hands on mine.

"Only for you." I said standing up to walk away.

(A/n)

Guys this chapter sucked but writers block is a pain in the ass so this is as good as its gonna get for right now:( love you all!!