~Empty promises~

Rosalee was yelling and crying into my ear until I finally told her to just drive over but she was to worked up to drive so I decided to go over. I woke Jack up and told him I had to go see what was wrong and that he had to be on call for the twins.

*ROSALEE & TAYLOR'S HOUSE*
July 1st
I walk in to find Rosalee surrounded by glass and things have been thrown everywhere.

"Rosalee!" I yelled running to her.

"Where is Taylor?" I basically yelled.

She didn't say anything she just cried into my shoulder.

*ROSALEE'S POV EARLIER THAT WEEK*
After seeing Gwen in the hospital Taylor and I went home. Taylor just now decided to mention to me that his good friend Taylor Alesia is coming to visit him. He said that she would be arriving sometime tomorrow and that we would be going to pick her up. At first I really didn't care but then by the end of the night I realized they were texting nonstop and yea I was defiantly going to be the jealous girlfriend type because I've seen this girl before and she is pretty and skinny and... as I was thinking Taylor interrupted my thoughts.

"Hey baby you ok?" Taylor asked.

"Yea babe I was just daydreaming."

"Ok we should get some sleep because Tay said she should be arriving early."

"Tay?" I mocked in a disgusting tone.

"Taylor Alesia I used to call her Tay back home. Are you jealous?" Taylor smirked.

"Of course not. Just remember I'm the one you sleep next to at night. I'm the one you wrap your arms around. I'm the one you kiss, hold hands with, and the one you touch."

"Rosalee always a tease." Taylor said coming towards me.

Taylor got so close and leaned to kiss me when Miss Taylor Alesia decided to call him. But Taylor decided to just run to grab it like he was about to get some and he just ran off, this boy has got to get his priorities straight.

"Hey Taylor!" He said with a giant smile.

They talked for like twenty minutes about who knows what and I was left to stand there in the kitchen by myself. Taylor finally came back and kissed me but I didn't kiss back. I just ran upstairs and he followed. I didn't say anything else that night just went to sleep.

*THE NEXT DAY*
We are at the airport and it's like eight am which sucks ass because I'm tired and I had to get all pretty so that I can show Miss Alesia who Taylor's girl is. We waited for an entire hour and then she finally came walking out. Taylor literally jumped out of the car to go get 'Tay' and I myself being so stubborn I stayed right in my seat and went on my phone looking up every so often. They both came back to the car and of course Taylor had her bags in his hands. She hopped into the backseat and decided to be brave and talk to me.

"You must be Rosalee." She said trying to sound all sweet and innocent.

"Yup."

"Wow you are so lucky to be Caniff's girl."

"I know." I said snapped trying to be as bitchy as possible so she would stop talking to me.

"Rosalee please be nice." Taylor said placing his hand on my thigh which he knows drives me insane and it makes me melt right in his seat it like sparks a fire all throughout my body.

"Ok." I said in a more calming voice.

We went home that night and Taylor asked me out to dinner but then I found out Alesia would be going with us. I dressed in the sexiest dress I could find in my closet.