Unwanted

"Gwen I'm not coming home tonight. I'm with Cameron and I just wanted to say I'm sorry. I over reacted and I guess I'm just scared for you. I'm gonna be here no matter what you need."

"Jo that means a lot. I was really scared that I had lost you because of the baby."

"No I'm just scared for you and a little worried but I'm here."

"I know I'm scared too but I'm coming to the realization that I'm really going to have a baby."

"That's crazy to hear you say that." She said laughing.

"I know but when are you getting your baby?" I asked laughing.

"We got him today after I left the house. His name is Thor and he is a pit-bull."

"Awwww I can't wait to meet him!"

"I know he's adorable."

"Ok well I'm watching a movie so I'll text you later."

"Ok and btw I told Cameron sorry."

"It's ok I know how upset you were so I completely understand."

"Ok well byeee!"

"Bye!" I said walking back to the living room.

"You guys good?" Jack asked.

"Yea we are good now. So who are you texting?" I asked sitting down next to him.

"Uh my dad."

"Oh ok." I knew he was lying but I blew it off.

"So when are we gonna tell the fans?" Jack asked.

"I'm not sure but I think we should tell our friends before we tell the fans." I said.

"Ok well Sammy asked me if I wanted to go out tonight so I told him I would meet him at his house." Jack said standing up to leave.

"Ok have fun."

"Are you sure your gonna be ok?" He said leaning over me.

"Yea Rosalee is here and I'll just chill here. I'll probably fall asleep anyway." I said getting up to go to the kitchen.

"Ok well I'll be back later." He said hugging me.

"Ok take you time I'm not worried about it." I said turning to cook something to eat.

"Do I get a kiss?" He asked wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Jack not to tight!" I yelled nervous about the baby.

"Sorry babe I forgot." He said rubbing my stomach.

"Ok kiss me and get out of here!" I said putting my arms around his neck.

We ended up making out for a while but I didn't mind. Before Jack left he bent down and lifted up my shirt and kissed my stomach saying:

"Daddy loves you!" He said kissing my stomach.

"But daddy might love you a little more." He said to me with a smirk before leaving.

I spent the whole night with Rosalee and we had so much fun. We talked and danced and then she got a call from Taylor saying that he missed her and that he wanted her to go cuddle with him so she decided to leave.

"Hey are you sure your gonna be ok until Jack comes home?" She asked putting her shoes back on.

"Yea I'll be fine he shouldn't be out much longer."

"Ok well call me if you need anything!" She said hugging me.

"Thanks Ro!" I said hugging her back.