Lies

Hey guys before we get started I would just like to say that this chapter might be dirty and it has some not so nice words in it haha lol like you even care but anyway I don't think anything like this would ever really happen it's just for the story so don't take it personal. Also I really don't think Cam would do what he did in the chapter but again it's for the story! Love you all hope you enjoy!!!

----------------------------------------------

*GWEN'S POV*

I couldn't even move it was Benny standing right in front of me. I wanted to cry, run, die, I just wanted to get away but I couldn't even move. It felt as if he was freezing my body with his eyes and they way he scanned my body made me feel so disturbed. I saw the rage in Jo's eyes and she just flipped out.

"What the fuck are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be in jail!" She yelled pushing him around.

"Get out of my way stupid hoe." He said pushing Jo away.

Jo fell and got right back up an went to go after Benny again but Cam grabbed her.

"Fuck off Cameron!" Jo yelled pulling from his grip.

"Jo just calm down." Cam said trying to grab her again.

"You calm the fuck down and let me go!" She yelled.

"Jo..." Cameron couldn't finish his sentence because Jo had just punched him right in the jaw. He then let her go.

"Oh ma gawd!" I heard Jack say under his breath.

"Damn girl you have gotten strong!" Benny yelled at Jo.

Benny kept getting closer and closer to me but I kept backing up. Before I hit the wall. Benny got so close then Jack put his hand up to stop Benny.

"I suggest that you back up!" Jack said in a angrily tone.

"Who is this your new fuck boy?" Benny asked spiting in my face. "I always knew you were a slut." Benny said turning away.

Jack then grabbed Benny by the shirt and when Benny turned Jack punched him right in the eye.

"That might leave a bruise you might wanna ice that later." Jack said turning.

Benny went to swing back at Jack but Jo got his attention.

"Yo asshole!" Jo yelled getting Benny's attention.

He turned and she threw a punch making the corner of his eye bleed. Benny then ran over to Jack pushed him to the ground and came and picked me up. He threw me over his shoulder and started running. I was scared for my life when I heard a gun shot and Benny had collapsed. I fell off of his shoulder and a man ran up to me.

"Honey are you hurt?" He said helping me up.

I was in such shock of what just happened that I couldn't even speak again. The man just sat me down on the curb and Jo, Jack and Cam ran to me. Jo was the first one there and ran right to me crying because she thought that I was the one that was dead.

"Are you ok?" She said barely being able to speak.

"Jo I am so scared." I said crying into her shoulder.

"It's ok. He can't hurt you he's gone now." She said trying to comfort me.

Soon ambulances, police cars, firefighters, paramedics and some many more people started racing to the scene. They wanted to question me but I couldn't even speak at that moment. After 4 hours of being in that same parking lot waiting for everyone to leave Benny was pronounced dead. I still didn't feel at peace and I was having nightmares about it all night.