Kiandrea

*KIAN'S POV*

I stood there in disbelief in what I had just heard.

"Officers I'm very confused." I said.

"Well confused or not you must come down to the station with us for further questioning." The cop said grabbing my arm.

"Wait my friend is upstairs she is going to worry if I just leave her here." I said pulling away.

"Fine you have 2 minutes tops." They said letting me go.

"GWEN!!!!" I yelled running upstairs.

"Kian are they gone?" She asked.

"No I have to go with them. Just tell Jc or Sam to meet me at the station and don't tell any fans about this ok. I love you but I have to go." I said walking away.

"Kian no!" She yelled running after me.

The cops put me in cuffs and took me to the car. I looked at Gwen her eyes all red and puffy, her whole body shaking and it literally crushed me seeing her like that but I had not choice.

*GWEN'S POV"

Watching Kian leave scared me. I sat on the couch and cried. Until I heard the door I open so I quickly went to go see who it was.

I turned the corner to see Jack. He dropped his bags and ran to me.

"Baby what's wrong?" He asked picking me up as I cried to his shoulder.

"They took Kian." I said barely being able to speak.

"Who?" He said looking at me.

"The cops." I said burying my head into his chest.

"Why?" He asked looking at me wiping my eyes.

"I don't know he just told me to get Jc or Sam to ride down there as soon as I got in touch with one of them." I said calming down. "I'm sorry I just got scared." I said hugging him.

"It's ok babe don't apologize it's ok to be scared." He said running his one hand through my hair and the other rubbing my back.

Everyone came in and Jack told them. Jc was the last one to come in and he ran upstairs.

"Where the hell is Kian?" He asked laughing.

"He's at the police station something happened with Andrea and he needs you to go down there to get him." Jack said.

"What did he do?" Jc asked.

"I don't know the police just came and put him in cuffs and took him to the police car. They said they need to question him." I said.

"You knew?" Jc asked.

"I was here when they took him. None of you guys were answering your phones and Kian said he wanted you or Sam to go get him." I said.

*SAM'S POV*

"Ok O2L in my car and magcon and the girls in the other."

*MAGCON CAR RIDE*

*JO'S POV*

We were sitting in the car for about 10 minutes until Gwen and my song came on. It was a silent then you heard Gwen yell.

"BABY COME THRU!" Gwen yelled.

"YOU DESERVE ROUNDS!" I yelled banging my fist on the window with Gwen.
After about 15 mins we were there. When we walked in Andrea was sitting with one of the officers.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"I'm not supposed to talk to anyone." Andrea said turning her head.