Familar Faces

June 28th
The next morning you woke up to hear a huge bang on the door. You woke up to answer the door becuase Jo wouldn't get up to answer it. When you opened the door a strange guy was standing outside your door.

"Can I help you?" I said looking at him.

"Hey I'm Matt! Sorry about everything last night with all the banging and loud music. My friends came over and we kinda through a mini party! I was kinda hoping I could make it up to you and your friend." He said smiling.

"That won't be necessary thank you tho." I said going to shut the door.

"No please I feel horrible. Can I please take you to lunch? Well you and your friend. What's her name?"

"Jo. Is her name."

"Oh well can I please take you beautiful ladies to lunch?" He asked.

"Fine. But hold on I have to go wake Jo up she's a late sleeper. But please come in and make yourself comfortable." I said letting him in.

I ran upstairs as fast as I could to wake Jo up.

"Jo get your lazy ass up we are going out be ready in 10." I said running passed her room.

I quickely ran to my closet and picked out a pair of my adias pants, a white tee-shirt, black nike socks, my jordans, and my adias jacket. I put my hair up into a pony tail and ran into Jo's room. Of course she was still pased out in her bed so I took it upon myself to hit her with a pillow.

"What is wrong with you?!?!" She yelled finally jumping up.

"I needed you to get up we are going out to lunch. I told you that like freakin 10 minutes ago." I said yelling back to her as I walked down stair to see Matt on the couch with a water bottle eating some candy that we had from the road trip.

"I am glad you made yourself comfortable." I said taking a seat next to him.

"Yea I got thirsty and hungry waiting for you two." He said looking towards the stairs.

Jo finally walking down the stairs looking half asleep.

"Are you ready?" She said not realizing Matt.

"Jo this is our neighbor Matt and becuase of all the trouble last night he is treating us to lunch. Nice right?" I said making Matt known to her.

"Oh hey Ma........" She started to say until she froze.

---------------------

next part will be posted at some point!