Butterflies

Jo's POV.

I couldn't believe the night I just had. That party was freakin amazing and Cameron is so amazing the way he looks at me makes me want to freak out. I have never officially liked someone before but Cameron was different I felt lke we were had already been dating for a year. He totally understands me I can say what I want and it's like he already knew what I was gonna say. During the party Cameron and I decided to leave the party to go chill at his place with his new dog. We chilled and ended up watching a movie and we fell asleep.

*NEXT MORNING*
June 29th
I heard a phone going off and it woke me up. I looked over at my phone and it read 10:00AM. I got up and noticed Cam wasn't there I went upstairs to use the bathroom and Cam was in there he must have just gotten up. His hair was a mess and he just stood there staring at me no shirt just in his shorts and black nike socks. He stood there for a couple seconds until he must have realized I had to go to the bathroom.

"The pee palace is all your my queen." he said walking towards you.

He pulled you in close and leaned in to kiss you but pulled away and turned looking at you and just winked.

"You thought I was gonna kiss you didn't you?" he said laughing.

"I was not gonna kiss you Cameron. I would have stopped you." you said laughing.

"Yea ok sure you weren't gonna kiss me." He said running down the stairs.

I quickly went to the bathroom and then ran downstairs.

"Hey babe can you come here?" I heard Cameron yell from the kitchen.

As soon as he said babe I had butterflies in my stomach. My heart was racing but I was so happy I mean were him and I really a couple or was he just being friendly? I quickly went to him.

"You want to go get some food with my best friend Nash and his friend Kaziwa?" he asked.

"Yea thats fine. I just need to run home and change. Is that cool?"

"Yea I'll drive you. Let's go." he said grabbing my hand.

When I ran into the house it looked like Gwen was about to be getting it with Jack but like usual I ruined it. I was out of the house really fast and Gwen seemed nerous because I didn't say much. But I texted her when I got into the car.

*TEXT MESSAGES*

Hey Gwen sorry I ran out I am going to eat with Cam and his friend Nash.

hey Jo don't worry about it I was just nervous when you didn't come ome last night then you ran out this morning and I was really confused.

Girl I'm fine don't worry about me! Oh and If you and Jack are gonna get it on just please make sure you do it in your room and stay protected! HAHA LOL!!!!!!!!

Jo!!!!!!!! I would never how dare you haha. Omg I can't believe you said that!

Sorry I couldn't help myself haha well I gtg we are about to eat! Love you girl!!

Love you too!

*BREAKFAST/LUNCH*

Cam and I walked into the resteraunt with our fingers interlocked. We sat down and waited for Nash and Kaziwa. They finally walked in and Cam stood up.

"Yo Nash this is my girl Jo." Cam said winking at me yet again.

"Hi its nice to meet you Nash." I said shaking his hand.

"Nice to meet you too. This is Kaziwa but everyone calls her Kaz!" Nash said.

"Hi I'm Jo nice to meet you!"

"Hey I'm Kaz!"

We all sat down and Kaz and I started talking soon we exchanged numbers and became friends. We talked more than the boys did, they just sat there and ate.

------------------------------------------------------

hey guys sorry this one is kinda short or it at least feels short to me lol! tell me what you think in the comments! How is everyone feeling about the new charater Kaziwa I love herrrr! love you all!! another chapter should be posted tonight!!!!!!