The truth.

The game of truth or dare got pretty intense once I was added in. Only a few people were left at the house. It was jack, jack j, Jo, Cameron, all the o2l guys how bad could it be right. I got my first dare from Jo.

"I dare you to call Sammy and tell him you cheated on jack. That you hooked up with another guy the past 2 weeks." Jo said grabbing my phone.

"Ok I'll do it." I said dialing Sam.

It took a few rings but he answered.

"Hello?" He said sounding as if he just got up.

"Sam." I said making myself cry.

"What's the matter Gwen?" He asked getting concerned.

"I have to tell you about something but you can't tell Jack." I said holding back laughter.

"What is it?" He asked.

"I...I cheated." I said.

"You did what?" He said getting mad.

"I cheated on him with this other guy the past 2 weeks and we kinda hooked up." I said adding to the dare.

"You had sex with this dude?" He asked starting to yell.

"Yea but it was only like 3 times and he means nothing to me. I love Jack." I said.

"No you stupid that's what you are. What the hell is wrong with you? Jack wanted to mean something to you. You and him have been through shit partly because of me but that's besides the point. Jack really fucking loves you and you went and hooked up with some random dude? How dare you do that to him. He talks about you like your his queen. He would die if he ever heard about this. Did you know that on a daily basis he is reminding me and Johnson about how much he wants to marry you and start a family with you? And you just turn your back on him and let someone else be your first. That's major bullshit. He deserves better." Sam said before hanging up the phone in anger.

"Ohhhhhh shit what did I do?" I said getting serious.

"Hold up its Sam." Jack said answering his phone.

"Yo what's up dude?" Jack said.

"Are you alone?" Sam asked.

"Yea I couldn't sleep so I am just chillin. Why what's up?"

"There is really no easy way to say this bro." Sam said.

"What is it?" Jack asked.

"Gwen cheated on you with some other guy. They like had sex and everything and not only once but three times. Gwen just called me and told me and I got so pissed and had to call you." Sam said.

"Oh yea I know about that." Jack said trying to be serious.

"What the fuck dude. You know about this and your still staying with her?" Sam asked sounding mad.

"No, Sam calm down. It was a prank phone call. Gwen was dared to call and say that to you." Jack said starting to laugh.

"Oh shit dude you scared me like I literally yelled at her." Sam said laughing.

"I know I heard the whole conversation." Jack said still laughing.

"Alright well I'm really fucking tired goodnight everyone!" Sam yelled.

"Goodnight!!!!" We all yelled back.

"Sooooooo." Jo said winking at me.

"What?" Jack asked confused.

"Have you and Gwen done the nasty????" Jo said almost dying laughing.

"Ummmm I think that's a little private. Don't you?" Jack said laughing.