Day Out

Soon it was 3 in the morning and the party started to fade. I got up from Jack's lap and walked into the bathroom. After I was finished i went to go find Jo but she was no where to be found I wasn't really nervous about it because she can handle herself and she was with Cameron and he will take care of her. I went back into the living room and saw Jack grabbing his jacket. He came over and put his jacket around my cold body for warmth, he grabbed my hand and we walked next door to my house. Jack and I had talked all night at the party and I felt like I knew him. I was so comfortable around him like he would never hurt me, I almost felt protected when I was with him. I think I might be falling for him.

*NEXT MORNING*
June 29th

I woke up the next morning to a wonderful smell. It actually smelled like food whih was weird because I was first home alone and two we have no food at our house. It was 10 so I got up and followed the smell, when I turned the corner to see Jack in my kitchen cooking.

"What are you doing here?" I said walking towards the counter.

"I stayed last night to make sure you were ok. Jo didn't come home last night so I just brought you home and when I woke up I was hungry so I ran to the store for some food."

"Thanks for buying food and staying and cooking food." I said hugging him.

"Anything for you beautiful." he said wrapping his arms around me forcing me to move closer to him.

We both leaned into each other. Our lips barely touching and just when we were about to kiss. BOOM Jo finally decides to come home, she slams the door open and yells for me asking where I am.

"I'm in the kitchen Jo." I yelled back to her.

She came running in.

"Where were you all night?!?!" I said pulling my lips from Jacks.

"I........uhhhhhhh....I was out." She said running upstairs.

"Jo come on talk to me." I yelled following her. "What are you doing?" I said watching her change really fast.

"I'm going out for the day I'll text you later. Love you!" She yelled running out the front door.

"Love you too." I said in a mumble.

"What do you think that was about?" Jack said.

"It could be anything but I am not to worried."

"Ok well I figured we could spend the day together? Would you like that?" Jack said bringing me closer to him.

"I would love that." I said bringing his face closer to mine.

We started to kiss when we smelled something burning and ran to the kitchen.

"THE BACON!!!!!!!!!!" Jack yelled picking me up and running to the stove.

He placed me on the counter and took care of the food.

"The food is ok" He said laughing.

"I'm so glad!" I said also laughing.

After we ate Jack took me out to see LA. We went to the grove and it was beautiful. He even took me to a late lunch! He then posted an instagram picture of him and I.

"A perfect lunch with my perfect girl<3"

When I looked at the picture I hadn't realized how internet famous Jack was 2.1 million followers.

"Jack Gilinsky!" I yelled at him.

"What baby?" He said grinning.

"Why didn't you tell me about you being like internet famous?"

"I don't know. I guess I just wanted you to know me for me not me from the internet. Everyone that I meet feels like they know me but they don't. I just wanted you to like me for me not because of all my internet fame or whatever." He said looking down.

"Jack I would have loved you either way but I liked getting to know you for you. I think that's amazing that you have all this fame tho. I mean your not going to have any trouble with your friends for hanging with me right?"

"We shouldn't have any issues with that. So I was wondering..........."

"What are you wondering Mr.Gilinsky?"

"I was wondering if you would be my girlfriend?"

"Jack I would love to be your girlfriend!!!!!!!!"

I then posted a picture on my Instagram of a selfie that Jack and I took together saying "6/29/14 forever❤️🙈".

-------------------------------------------

hey guys that's all for now sorry this update took so long I was trying to perfect this one. the next chapter will be from Jo's POV because this one was mainly from Gwen's POV. thanks for reading and i would love some comments telling me how its been so far! Love you all!!!!!!!!!<3