"Sickness"

*GWEN'S POV*
November 1st
I woke up the next morning sore as can be. My neck hurts my legs hurt my arms hurt my head hurts just everything fucking hurts. I turned to see Jack passed out still. The clock read 11:33AM I was still tired so I rolled into Jack's arms and fell back to sleep.

I woke up an hour later to feel Jack moving around.

"Hey baby sorry to wake you." Jack said leaning up.

"It's ok. I woke up an hour ago but fell back to sleep."

"Well what do you want to do today?" He asked kissing me.

"I'm going to be one hundred percent honest with you I don't think I can do anything today." I said laughing.

"Well I guess we can just chill then."

"Ok sounds good to me." I said kissing him.

"I gave you a good one didn't I?" Jack asked pointing to the hickey on my neck.

"I guess so but it still hurts." I said laughing.

"My back fucking hurts thanks to you!" He said showing the marks all over his back.

"My vagina hurts from you and my legs and my neck and my arms and my back like my whole fucking body." I said trying to sit up.

"Well then I did my job." Jack said standing up.

While Jack went to the bathroom I got a call from Jo.

"Hey can you let me in the house I forgot my key."

"Yea sure I'll send Jack down."

"Ok."

Jack went down while I tried to go back to sleep. I was disturbed by Jo jumping on my bed.

"Hey Gwen get out from under the covers!!!"

"No Jo I'm not clothed!" I said laughing.

"Jack give me your shirt from the floor!" Jo yelled to Jack.

"Here." Jack said handing me his shirt.

I put on the shirt then looked up at Jo.

"What's up?" I asked.

"Well first off your hair is a fucking mess so great job Jack. And second I'm leaving right now to go on a trip with Cameron!"

"Where to?"

"Italy so that we could get away for a while."

"Smart."

"Yea I know right so I'm leaving like right now so I need to go pack but I just wanted to tell you so yea have fun with Jack and ok bye!" She said running out of the room.

"Ok bye have fun!" I said laying back down.

Jo went to pack and I couldn't sleep so I went on Twitter for a bit before Jo came running back into my room.

"Ok I'm leaving for real!" She said sitting on my bed.

"Ok go have fun and take lots of pictures!" I said hugging her.

"Ok well Cameron is out front!" She said getting up.

"Ok be safe and I love you text me everyday!"

"Ok love you too!" She said grabbing her bags.

"Wait how long will you be there?" I asked.

"Um about two or three weeks we aren't really sure!" She said laughing.

"Ok well have fun!" I said laughing.

She finally left and to be honest I was jealous. The whole day Jack and I just watched movies and chilled. I couldn't move so I just laid there most of the day which I didn't mind. Tomorrow Rosalee and I are going out which I was really excited about because it will give me some girl time.