Sunday 21.02.14

Day before appointment...

This morning at my brother I gamed for a while. He asked me some questions about my ed but I honestly felt uncomfortable talking about it.
Then I decided to go home, the trip was kinda fun. I like travelling with public transport because you can think and you can look at people. Not as a creep of course but just enjoying watching other people do their thing.
In The Hague I just relaxed, watched something and made a list of things I want for my Monday binge. So I made the list cleaned up and went to the shop. I got some stuff, maybe I'll get some more tmr. I'll show everything tomorrow.
Then I went home. It was quite a trip. It took 1.5 hour. That's kind of nothing but I was tired and had surprisingly little energy.
Ooh and at home I saw a choc cake or so, definitely having that tmr.

My breath smells awful, I didn't eat and also didn't drink much. I'm mostly looking forward to drinking tmr instead of eating heh. I'm just soo thirsty. But I have to wait a few more hours. The way I'm so excited over eating and drinking makes me more happy for tmr than upset. Like, I don't want to go to the clinic but after I can FINALLY drink. Ahhhh I never looked this much forward to drinking.

And I'm not sure if I already said this but Saturday I accidentally drank two sips of beer while I was supposed to be fasting. I've been very stressed out about that. Anyways, I'm going to sleep now because the earlier I sleep, the faster tomorrow comes, the faster I can drink.
Good night