Monday 21.03.30

I've been restricting for a few days. Reached 55.5 on Sunday but it was Sunday so I had to eat, but, I only ate 2 apples and dinner so that's okay. But because my digestive system is slow when I restrict (obviously) I gained a little bit of food weight the next day, or so I thought.
Monday I had really bad cramps and I didn't think it was for my period cuz it would be ten days early and I had cramps on a different part.
Turns out that today I am on my period... ugh
Oh and that also explains why I was craving food so much yesterday, I was going crazy, I wanted to eat sooo bad, I didn't understand why. So I ate and then binged but not crazy amount of calories.
Today I weighed 56 so I'm happy about that. If I keep restricting through my period than I'll lose some weight in a few days. Weighing is always so scary on my period cuz I always weigh much more. But today is okay though maybe tmr I'll be heavier but then after my period I feel really relieved that it's not my actual weight.

I bought a monitor Friday!! I got it Saturday and I've been using it for my ps4. And I also downloaded Genshin impact,, I've been playing a LOT of it. Oh if you wanna play together, leave ur UID🙃  I'm only at level 19 I think but still, it could be fun:)

I have testweek next week Friday arggghhh kill me. It started next week Friday and I have some really important tests. And I also have a lot of 'inhaal' tests coming up. Dutch for tests that you didn't do so you have to do m later. Idk how to say that. Even my teachers, my lessons are in English, use the word 'inhalen'..

Yesterday this woman from Y called because she wanted to talk to me about me stopping the treatment. I'm supposed to call her back but she has caller ID off so I can't.. sorry
Don't feel like talking about it anyways.

It was a lil funny cuz on my birthday I had a few friends over and my best friend was saying 'naughty' thing lol why do I say it like that but anyways. That reminded my other friend about a questionnaire that asked the question "do you think about sec too much?" And then I said that I had the same question I'm some questionnaire. She asked where from and I didn't think it would be the same BUT shes also with Y lol