Chapter one :What is this beach?

Stiles's POV
I am at this beach again why am I always coming here I don't recognise anyone but Minho , Alby and Gally, it is a nice beach but I never intact with my friends but this blonde guy who's face I could never seen but they always call me "Tommy you ok over there" he said with a smooth British accent. "No yeah I am fine just thinking" I say back but today I could see a little bit of his face which was his eyes there were a very deep brown and they were beautiful to look at "Tommy I need y....."

"STILES WAKE UP !" my dad yelled waking me up not hearing what this guy wanted.

At school

I need to tell someone about these dreams because they are confusing me, and I started walking up to Lydia "Lydia I need to talk to you about something" I say looking at her eyes "yeah what's wrong Stiles?" She asked "this might seem wired but what do you know about dreams that have friends you know but one person you don't?" I then asked her, her face went pale "ok Stiles I need to know what the person looks like" she said looking very concerned "well I can't see his face features but he is a bit smaller then me, dark blonde hair and he has deep brown eyes why did you need know this?" Looking at her kinda scared "Stiles this important don't ever interact with him again" and that's all she said before running away. What on sweet earth was that about?

Lydia's POV
This is not good.