Chapter eleven: To Newtmas or not to Newtmas

A/N Hey hugs I just want to say this chapter was named by @NyaGordon-X go and send them some love, now I am just going to say something's about this chapter. This chapter will a mention of self harm and suicidal intentions so if you don't want to read this chapter there are more on this page to read and you can come back tomorrow or when ever I update this book so enjoy this if you can good bye.

Sam/Newt's POV
He has his most of his memories how do I get more of them I need him completely under his emotions for this plan,"hey Newt why do you have a a limp if you don't mind me asking?" Tommy asked looking at sad all I could do is look at the floor saying "it was something I regret doing by jumping of the maze wall" and Tommy looked at my face then he grabs my face with both hands and ....... he is kissing me oh my god oh my god obviously I kiss back not wanting to miss this obituary "sorry I did that .... I ....." I shut him up by kissing him again and we just did this for minutes till we couldn't any more "wow that was ..... was" Tommy tried to say but I just simply said "yeah I know" and we both just smiled at each other.

At school

Walking in the hallway I can see his pack looking at us seeing our hands around each other's, god I know he is no longer hanging out with you guys but stop looking at us "I know he no longer hanging out with you guys but please stop looking at us" I say to them and they did stop looking. As we were walking to wards maths we got stoped by a nice looking asian guy "Newt?" He said and I said "M....."

A/N-2:Hey guys sorry for this chapter being delayed I had a bad headache which caused me to not be able to read any letters sorry sorry for that any I'll try not to do that again so bye for now.