Chapter three:Lydia's protection of the new kid.

Lydia's POV
This Sam kid is strange and not in a good way, he feels like he doesn't belong here he also feels like death."Lydia what's wrong you? looks like your going to set the new kid on fire"Scott says breaking me from my focus "Sam the new kid .... it feels like he doesn't belongs here and I don't know why" I say still looking at Stiles and Sam, " what do you mean like he doesn't belong here?" He asked "Sam feels like death like a walking corpse" I say finally looking at him with then he goes pale. I just hope I am wrong.

Sam's POV
This might be harder then I thought I don't know I can go through with the plan.

Stiles's POV
"Hey Sam I am going to tell you some crazy stuff ok so bear with me" I say looking him straight at the eye "yeah ok sure thing mischief" he smiles at me "ok so the supernatural is real" I say looking at his handsome face, "yeah I knew that I am part of that world" he says with a little smirk on his face wait what ..... he is part of that world " wait what do you mean?" I ask "that means I am not entirely human" he says with no emotion on his face.
"What is your creature or human thing?" I ask "hmmmm I am not going to tell you you're just going figure that one out for yourself" he winked at me and walked away wow he is something else.

In the hallway

Sam's POV
As I was walking down the hallway someone stepped in front of me " aaah you must be the great Lydia the girl surrounded by death" I say with a smirk on my face " what are you doing here?" She asks tilting her head "nothing much just coming here as a student so I can learn and have a good education" I answer but she didn't look convinced "I don't believe this and I bet Sam is not even your real name is it?"she asked shit this is not good I should of stayed in the darkness "no is not my real name but in hell I am not going to tell you but I will say one thing it is from a very very old dead person"and that was the last thing I said then I turned and walked away.

Lydia's POV
This is not good I really don't like this kid but what is his actual name ...... very very old dead person name ...... what that does not make senses.