Chapter fourteen: The runners

Stiles/Thomas's POV
What happened to Newt was strange but I don't know if  I saw it before if I have then why do I have a feeling it was more extreme then what I seen yesterday, "so Thomas do you want to hang out to day?" Minho asked "yeah sure we could do a run around the woods" I said and he nodded then we head off.

In the woods

"So Minho do you know what happened to Newt because I know there was something called the flare when we were alive in the past but I don't remember what it looked like" I said and all Minho did was stare at me with a sad look upon his face "all I will say is that it was a lot worse then what you had seen" then we left it at that, worse then what I had seen .... what the hell does that mean? "Thomas please be honest with me do you really love Newt?" Minho asked "yeah I do" I answered sounding confused why would he asked that, "Thomas I need to tell you something and I need you to listen to me carefully, you in the past has never had any kind of romantic feelings for him you only saw him as a friend so it's a bit strange for you to have romantic feelings for him" after he finished all I could do was look at him really confused at what he said "what do you mean I didn't have romantic feelings in the past?" I asked all he did was sigh and look away so that told me to drop it.

Back at the Stilinski's

What the hell did Minho mean by what he mean I did not I never had romantic feelings for Newt I know I love Newt ....... right I love him ....... I ..... I wait why can't I remember the last few weeks what the hell is happing.

A/N Hey guys if you want to hang out with me I own a private (the reason for the private Instagram is keep my life separate from this ok) Instagram called trashmouth2001 I will gladly go live to answer questions you guys have about anything I have been writing or what I am planning on writing so I hope to see you there.