Chapter 20: His Newt

Hello my fellow Dragon fruits this may or may not be the final chapter this going to contain the final battle between Stiles/Thomas and Void I hope you are prepend for this because to be honest I am not.This story has taken forever for me to write do too writers block then that migrien that I had that unfortunately stopped me from seeing the words for awhile, but anyway this will be another story under the compelt belt soon. If you can't get enough of this newtmas ship or my strange writing I do have other books here along with a one-shot book that you can request stuff but yeah thanks for enjoying this story.  ❤  

This chapter was named by @egggsters go and follow them give them some love ❤💕💚 and now on with the story.   

Stiles/Thomas's POV

This is going to hurt a lot and I know it but we need to end this once and for all, we all know our roles and mine ...... I wish I never had it let just say that. As it was creeping towards night I found myself not being able to relaxs but instead thinking of what is coming.

In the void. 

Newt's POV 

I know what about to happen is going to be the most painful thing to do I do not want to do it but what choice do I have ........ I have to do this, I have been in the void for a long time preparing for this and I ....... can't do this there is no way I can hurt him.

At night.

Stiles/Thomas's POV

I could hear the pack sleeping in there rooms while I just sat awake just thinking about him and what will about to him, I know he lied to me but I ....... still love him I need him to be ok and live through this.

Newt's POV 

I can't sleep I mean I don't need to sleep but it feels good to do it again, I love him  despite his many strange behaviours I just hope he live through this that will make me happy if I die. I decided  to have a walk around the place I have called home for a year now but could never feel at home here and I need to leave.

Morning the loft. 

Stiles/Thomas POV

This is it ...... this the chaos we have planned for its funny in my old life I was in a battle and now I am in another but this time my friends both new and old are here with me, I have to be brave to do my job but I am not sure how to keep a brave face for myself and everyone.  "Hey there Thomas you alright there?"  Fry asked I nodded my head he didn't believe me but didn't push further to which I am thankful for, we spend all day doing last minute preparations to make sure everything goes to plan.

      Morning in Newt's home.

Newt's POV

I have not slept all night I couldn't all I could think about was Tommy his friends and our old ones, as I make my final preparations for what is to come and I am nervous to say the lest but this needs to be done and I am maybe having second thoughts about this. I started walking towards the meeting place were Void will have some sort of physical body to walk the earth and meet his other side which is.......

In the school.  

Stiles/Thomas's POV