Chapter Nineteen : Planning for chaos

Thomas/Stiles's POV
I knew as soon as those words left Derek's mouth the pack would get straight on with the planning, everyone had a job but me so I just sat there wondering if there was any way to save Newt but I can't think of anything. I hope there is some way to help him but he dose look to far in with him, "hey Stiles you ok there?" Scott asked looking at me with concern on his face "yeah I am fine just thinking ...... about if there is away to save him" I said expecting the answer to be we are not doing that "I am sure we can find a way to do just that" Scott said while walking away with a small smile on his face , I hope we do.  

Few hours went by.  

We have been sitting in this loft for hours now and no one has told me the plans for helping him and I am starting to get annoyed at that, "right someone better tell me the plan I am, getting pissed off now so you better tell me the shucking plan now" I said trying not to shout at them  Lydia looked at me then so did Minho they looked sad and scared to tell me what they planned, "Thomas I hope you understand we thought of everything we could do to save him but we can't we need to......" Minho said but cutting off I looked at him with a sad face on me I know what they are saying but I don't to accept it. "Please please don't say what I think your going to say I can't lose him again" I said with tears coming to the front of my eyes I just looked  at the floor then Gally came up to me he put a hand on my shoulder, I looked at him and he looked at me then he said this "Thomas I know you just got him back but he is not the same person he once was in the glade we need to ....... get rid of this ..... thing that took his place so please we need you too be the bait for both of them", I  just looked at him for a good few minutes and nodded my head indicating that I would be willing to see newt one last time and the thing that hurt me a  year ago.