Chapter Eighteen: Warning the pack and learning about the flare.

Thomas/Stiles's POV
"Scott I need you too get the pack together Newt just came back to give me a warning about the chaos that is coming for us and I think I know who it is" before Scott even got a chance to speak I hung up on him and made my way to the loft.

At the loft

Everyone was worried and confused as to why I had called the all here but I need to warn them about the chaos that is coming, "ok Stiles why did you call us here?" Derek asked I guess he is still using my old name "ok ..... Newt told me that chaos is coming back" that was all I said before a flurry of questions started coming in "one at a time guys seriously" I said not looking happy with there lack of communication "I thought you told him to leave you alone" Malia said sounding mad that I had spoke to him "well I am not exactly happy that I talked to him either, but he said something to do with chaos I think I know who is his 'working' with" I say and everyone is now looks concerned and Lydia says this "so your saying that Newt has basically told you that Void is still around and he is coming back" I nodded my head then it just went quiet no one spoke for ages then Derek said "we should tell your other friends and help them get prepared in case he dose come back" we all nodded and that was that.

A/N: Sorry for being away for so long I was busy with school and being part of a DnD group, but I will try and update when ever I am free but hope you enjoyed this chapter. I also have two questions (1) how would you feel about a Newtmas one shot book were you could come up with the title and plot you can comment your idea here or message me and now (2) how about a Newtmas book based of the fault in our stars? I hope to hear you ideas so bye for now.