Chapter tweleve: The Ivy Trio

Sam/Newt's POV
"Minho!" I said with a smile on my face "Newt Thomas" he said back with a smile on his face walking towards us "oh my god Minho is that really you?" Tommy asked "yeah it's me is that you two?" Minho asked back, "yeah it's us oh my god ...... oh my god haha" was all I could say also walking forward Tommy stayed behind still unsure "come here you shank" Minho said and Tommy came running to him.

Few minutes later

Stiles/Thomas's POV
Can't believe Minho is here does that mean other gladers are here, "hey Thomas you doing ok over here?" Minho asked "yeah I doing fine I just glad to see you again" I say with a smile my face and he returned it, "so how long have you shanks lived here?" Minho questioned us "I lived here my entire life"I answered and Newt said "I just moved here a month ago". Minho looked at Newt and said " one of you're eyes has a red ring around them" Newt panicked and ran to the bathroom "NEWT WAIT!" I yelled after him "Thomas what do the red ring around his eye mean?" Minho asked staring me right in the eyes "it was one the effects of the flare" I said sadly then running off to find Newt.

Newt's POV
Shit shit ...... no no no this can't be here ...... he said none of the effects would be present why is this bloody thing here damit "FUCK!" I yell smashing the mirror "NEWT!" Tommy shouted and ran me grabbing the hurt had and cradling it, " I am sorry Tom ...... I am sorry Tommy" I say sobbing unable to see his face do to the tears in them "it's ok it's ok" he whispered to me rocking us back and forth to comfort me it was working. "How did you get up here so quick?" I ask drying my face "I think you forgot I was a runner so I just ran here" he said with a big smile on his face "you remember being a runner?" I asked in shock "yeah I was a runner, Minho was the keeper of them and you were the second in command" he said, he is remembering more and more this is great this plan might go faster then expected.

Stiles/Thomas's POV
This is strange he said he was fine why is the flare effecting him like before? Something is not right here, "hey you shanks doing good in there?" Minho asked while walking in "no yeah we are good Minho" Newt answered for us " cool .... do you want to hang out some were?" Both me and Newt looked at each other and nodded.

Minho's POV
Something is not quiet right with Thomas he never acted like this with Newt while we were on the run I mean to was apparent that Newt liked the shank but Thomas never like him like that only saw him as a friend what is going on?