Chapter five:The life I have missed.

Sam's POV
"Newt" he says looking at me with pure confusion "hey Tommy" I say with a smile smile on my face, "how ... how are you here I saw you die ..... I .... I don't understand" He said with a few stops so he can try and get some thoughts together. He looks so confused and it is adorable, "you ok there Tommy?" I ask him and he just looks at me and he says "I am ...... I am ok? No I am not ok I saw you die I was there ... I killed you how in the fuck are you standing here?!" I was just in shocked I thought he'd be happy to see me again.
"I am not mad I just ..... I just can believe you are here in front of me ...... you look amazing the day I first saw you" he explained looking happy, I just smiled back and hugged him. "So what did I miss when I died?" I asked and he just said "Minho find someone who can keep up with his crazy, Gally went out with Brenda with I guessed, and me I was just lonely and I was fine with that" oh poor Tommy my poor Tommy.

In the Stilinski household

Stiles's/Thomas's POV
I can't believe he is here actually here Newt my Newtie is here I really can't believe it, "so what was the last thing you remember?" I ask him "mmmh I remember pain, your face and then blackness not a few minutes later I was in a white void with a shadow who sounded like you" he said oh my god poor Newt I feel really bad for not keeping him alive just for a few more minutes. "So what are you doing here?" I ask "I really don't know I guess I was bored in the void" he replied and we just sat there in complete silence but enjoying each other's company.