Chapter ten:The pack finds out.

Scott's POV
When we arrive at Derek all he says is " what have you got on Sam?" And we were all shocked that he knew the kids name well one of his name, "well one he has two name one is the one is the name you had just said and the other is Newt" I said and Derek just look at us with a uncertain face "Newt ...... what kind of name is that is he some kind of lizard thing?" Derek asked and we just looked at him not saying any thing "anyways let's get on with the meeting" and we did.

23 hours later

"Ok so this 'Newt' person is controlling Stiles or as he puts it 'Tommy' and 'Newt' is dead so is he some kind of ghost or living corpse?" Derek says sighing "we don't know about the ghost or corpse idea yet but I guess that is pretty much it" I say back looking at each member of the pack, "but what would he be want with Stiles?" Derek asked "maybe it was because he was possessed by the nogitsune and this kid wants to repossess him or something" Kira suggests. We all think about it and it does make sense but why does he have visual powers but will the void did not, "what if Newt is a version of the nogitsune but much powerful" I say and they look at me then Malia says didn't he say abut us 'ruin everything and I loses everything again' so what if Newt made a deal wth void to bring his 'Tommy' to him" and we all just look at her with pale faces oh shit why does that make sense fuck fuck Stiles is in so much danger. RING RING my phone rings and is Lydia "hey Lydia what's wrong?" I asked "Newt is not what we seem" she said "we know" I explain "so what are we going to do? Stiles is in so much danger if he keeps hanging around Newt" she says and it sounds like she is crying "what we always do .... save people" and she hangs up I look at the pack and say "lets go get our Stiles back"