Chapter sixteen: Meeting the gladers ...... again

Thomas POV
It's been seven weeks since that night and no one has seen Newt since we are all on edge, we all feel a strange presence around us like he is going to come out of the shadows and attack us, but I am finally going to meet the other gladers and I am very nervous but excited to see my old family again.

Me and Minho have been waking for ages to get to the safe haven, once we finally reached there I saw Gally, Frypan, Brenda and Jorge I felt happy to see these shanks again. "Hey there greenie" Gally said approaching me very slowly "hey Gally" I said giving him a small smile showing him he is still forgiving for what he did in the maze.

We talked for ages till "hey if the rest of us are alive we're is Newt?" Brenda asked looking at me and Minho none of us spoke for what seemed like ages then Minho broke the silence, "he is alive but not right in the head" the rest looked confused "what do you mean not right in the head?" Jorge questioned "he tried to control Thomas for something reason we don't know yet" Minho asked all of them went quiet not believe what we had said but I changed the subject real quick, "so where's Tersea and Chuck?" Everyone just accepted that I did not want to talk about it "Teresa knows about us but won't contact us and Chuck lives in London with his parents" Fry said looking straight at me, good Chuck deserve to be happy with his family.

Hours go by

We decided to continue talking another day so we agreed to meet some were there is food and good places to sit. As I got in my jeep I stared to feel odd like someone was watching me from the shadows but I put it off I could still be on edge after the whole thing with Newt.

The feeling has not gone away in fact it has gotten worse and I don't know what to do, I don't know if I need to go to the pack or just go home ....... Wait I can see deep brown eyes in my review mirror "Newt".