Chapter seven: What's wrong with Stiles? And the real Sam.

Lydia's POV
Something is wrong with Stiles he has been acting strange for the past couple of days and I know that it is that Sam kid has done something to him, "hey Malia have you notice that Stiles hasn't been acting not like himself as of late?" I asked her and all she did was nodded then Scott has walked up to ask what I mean "what do you mean Lydia he is not 'hasn't been acting not like himself'?" His face looking like a kicked puppy "what I mean is that he is walking around like a zombie and has only been around that Sam kid who I believe is not his actual name" I say looking at each of them "not his actual name? What I no earth do you mean Lydia that sounds ridiculous"Kira says when did she get there I was pretty sure she was not there before.
"But he looks like that person Stiles and his relative in a ....book with his ......NAME!" I tell while running to the liberty "LYDIA WAIT SLOW DOWN" the pack yelled.

In the library

I known the book is around here somewhere ....haha found it 'the tall blonde person I have fell in love with is now gone but will never forget him .....Newt', "Lydis what you find?" Scott asks "I found Sam's real name it's Newt and he is dead" was all I said "then how in the fuck is he still alive?" Malia asked. I don't know this can't be real . "oh but it is" someone in the darkness says then he walks out "hi there you must be Tommy's pack nice to finally meet you" Newt said "what have you done to Stiles?" I ask "nothing is wrong with him he is perfectly fine just in his head for now" he replied and his hands glowed black and hints of purple "now why don't you leave us  alone before you ruin everything and I lose everything again" he says and pushes us out of the room with his power then disappears what the hell is wrong him?  "What the hell was that?" When Kira got no answer Scott said " we need to find Derek and tell him what is going on here" and then someone's phone rang.