Seeing Red

"Hey, why don't you all go figure out what's going on? Bobby and I can sit in here with the kids. At least this way they won't be subjected to anything you don't want them to be." Jody suggested.

"There isn't anything this little guy can't figure out if he wants to bad enough." I said kissing Azriel's head as it lay on my shoulder.

"It's ok, Momma, Gail." Azriel turned around in my arms to look at Abigail.

She slid off her dad's lap and walked over to me, holding her hand up to Azriel. Azriel took her hand and asked me to put him down.

"I'll protect him, Angel." Abigail said as she walked him into her room to play.

My brows were raised, hand over my heart, and a smile on my face as I watched them walk away hand-in-hand.

"She acts so much like a big sister." I said turning to face everyone.

"They are amazing together." Jody smiled.

"Are you ok with going out to the garage, Bug?" Sam asked in a gentle tone.

Smiling at how he's trying to help I rolled my eyes.

"I'm not fragile, guys."

"Nope. You're just a ticking time bomb." Dean laughed.

"Not at the moment I'm not." I said looking at Lucifer. "What exactly did you do to me?"

"Let's go outside and talk, guys." Sam stood walking towards the door.

We followed him to the stables and ended up sitting at the back of the garage near the hidden door. Once we were all seated in the chairs placed around one another, Dean started the conversation.

"Ok, back to my suspicions because I'm sure they're the same ones Lucifer was about to tell us. But don't think you're off the hook, you're telling me what you did to my sister." He pointed at Lucifer.

I chuckled.

"I noticed Castiel was different after the argument you two had in the kitchen. What happened during that argument?"

"It started with him telling me about you guys going to help Heaven. I, of course, was filled with jealousy when I heard Hanna's name."

"What? Why would you be jealous of her?" Lucifer scoffed.

I watched Dean shoot daggers at him with his eyes.

"A time before Cas and I got together, he was off on a job with her. She came on to him, he returned the kiss. It's bothered me since. It always has. I don't know why. She's the only one I've ever been jealous of. Ever."

"I may have an idea why." Gabriel spoke up.

"What's that?"

"Because it was before Cas was feeling human emotions so you don't understand why he did it." He shrugged.

"It makes sense." Sam agreed.

Shaking my head and waving my hands I said,

"We aren't here to put me through therapy, I want to figure this out before my time bomb ticks." I rolled my eyes at Dean.

"Back to the argument." He waved me off.

"At first it was just a normal argument. After I freaked about Hanna, he had a weak moment about Lucifer," I glanced over at Lucifer who's face scrunched in confusion. "But it seemed to dissolve as we both calmed down. I asked him not to go. He was quiet as if he was thinking about his response but then he started acting weird."