APB

Sam and Dean stared at one another in disbelief. Dean shook his head in disappointment before he looked at Lucifer.

"Alright, what's your motive?" He asked accusingly.

Lucifer didn't show any type of emotions, he just simply answered,

"She needs to see that someone is still willing to fight for her."

Sam narrowed his eyes as he studied him.

"And that someone is you?" Dean question.

Lucifer shrugged.

"No one else is stepping up. She fought for me when no one else would. "

Jody's mouth fell open as she took a deep breath, "You're in love with her."

Lucifer stuck his hands in his pockets and kept his head lowered and eyes on the ground.

Dean threw his hands in the air, spun around, and raised his voice.

"Oh, come on man!"

He locked his fingers behind his head as he looked up at the ceiling.

"Ange, if you're out there and can hear me, don't give up on yourself. We love you. Sammy's coming after you."

Dropping his arms to the side with a sigh he turned around to face the others again.

"How does she feel about you?"

"She only found out about my feelings tonight. She loves Cas, nothing is going to change that. Before you ask any more questions, no, I won't try to interfere with them."

"I don't know... After all of this," Jody gestured to the porch. "I would be questioning things, too."

"She is." Sam added.

"How are you sure?"

"She's my sister. We used to have a lot of late-night chats. Tonight, what happened here, she's not only questioning everything but, she rebuilt a wall around her heart."

"Sam, are you sure about going with him?" Dean asked staring at Lucifer.

"I'll be fine, Dean. Besides, he's proven over the years that he's trying to change.

"Keep your phone on you at all times. Lucifer, if anything happens to either of them while in your presence..."

"I know, Dean, so help me God, you'll kill me." Lucifer grinned as he looked up.

With a grunt, Dean walked off towards his bedroom to grab his duffle bag and then to the Impala.

"Ok. So, what do you need me to do?" Jody asked filling the silence.

"Uncle Sam."

Everyone's attention was pulled behind them as Azriel came running towards them. Sam knelt down and let him jump into his arms.

"What's up, buddy?" He asked standing up.

"Where's Gabriel?" Lucifer asked.

"Stuck."

"What do you mean he's stuck?" Sam asked.

"He wouldn't let him see Angel." Abigail said from behind Lucifer.

"Oh?" Sam and Lucifer looked at one another with worry.

"Do you know how to get back to Gabriel, Em?" Lucifer asked Arzriel.

Azriel nodded his head quickly with a frown.

"Can you take me there?"

"No." He shook his head stubbornly.