20

Surprise Shawty

Bea

I woke up the next day in Kyelle's arms and smiled. We have gone through so much to be here and I am so happy to call her my girlfriend, I really need to hurry up and ask. But honestly, just being here with her, this moment where I am in her arms actually happening is a dream. We have both been working on ourselves since the accident and I love seeing her actually going to therapy. She has been getting so much better and not just with the accident, but with actually communicating her triggers, how she feels, and being completely transparent with me. I am loving how much trust she is putting in me, but that also means that I need to step up and bring that same energy to her.

I've been working on physical touch, starting off small with using old teddy bears, then getting the twins involved. Neither Janelle or Jennifer knew why I became triggered by personal touch, but both of them agreed to help which sometimes ended with me being tackled to the ground or being sandwiched between the two of them. I was thankful for it though, especially since they were helping me without gaining anything from it.

I looked back over at Kyelle and she was tossing and turning so I massaged her temples and she opened her eyes a little before going straight back to sleep like a baby. She looked so cute and I felt kind of bad seeing her grab the covers towards her like she was searching for me, so I got closer to her in the bed while looking out of the window. It was the most beautiful view I had ever seen, the peaks of light coming from the window hit Kyelle's skin making her look oh so good in this bed.

I gave Kyelle a  couple more hours to sleep, but once that clock hit 10, I could smell the food downstairs, and I heard Kyelle's phone ring for the fifth time I had to wake her up. Jennifer was probably going to climb up these steps and find us if I didn't. Don't let the nice and chill vibe fool you, Jennifer is bat shit crazy when it comes to our health and safety. And while I understand her and Kyelle have this deep understanding, it's just crazy that Jennifer is more protective of Kyelle than she is of her own twin. Fuck, she's calling again.

"Baby, please wake up." I kiss Kye on her nose, forehead, and lips trying to wake her up before Jennifer stormed through this bitch.

Kye gave a little toss before yawning and waking up completely with a smile on her face until she heard her phone going off.

"I'm good Jenny!" Kyelle yelled to Jennifer who was definitely downstairs by the smell of the food.

After kissing each other and talking for a little we rolled out of bed and headed downstairs to the kitchen and living room. When we finally made it downstairs the twins came to us for a hug. 

"Have you asked her yet?" Janelle whispered in my ear and I laughed shaking my head for no. 

"Hurry up damn it. We want triple dates." Janelle let go at that point and I looked over at Kyelle who was laughing which means she probably got the same question. 

I was a little bit confused by the triple date thing, because I haven't even seen the twins with a girlfriend, like ever. So I wonder who has them strapped down. Anyways Janelle and Jennifer already had the food set out on the table with decorations. They both left out saying goodbye to us and taking some of the food for their party in the other cabin. Because honestly, Jennifer made enough food for an army and I don't know how, because we didn't buy that much in groceries. 

Kyelle was eating fast as fuck, I was scared that my baby was going to choke for a minute. Had me thinking that someone was starving her.  She looked up and saw my face giving me a little smile before sipping on her cup of apple juice. 

"Sorry, I didn't realize I was this hungry." She smiled back at me before taking another bite of her cinnamon roll. "Also, umm, just wondering, what are the plans for today?" She went back to eating, but  I knew to just answer the question.