4

BacktotheBusiness

Bea

Let's just say that school came back by fast. Sunday was a blur and Saturday was used helping with home work and trying to understand my bestfriend again.  She made me reevaluate my feelings for her to a point where they are only getting stronger. But now it is time for hell. 

I woke up at 6:00, but stayed in bed until 6:15 just thinking about Kye and our friendship and how I wanted to be more than just friends with her. After 6:15 I got out of bed, did my normal routine, picked out my clothes for today then FaceTimed Kye, she answered in seconds. 

Kye

"What lil nigga? Are you almost dressed or are you just staring at your body?"

Beatrice blushed slightly before answering, "Well you know I gotta make sure I'm looking right for all of my hoes." I looked at her then rolled my eyes knowing the only hoe she has is herself. 

"Anyways, get dressed and stop slobbering over yourself it's very unattractive."

"Maybe, but you find it attractive so that's all that matters," Beatrice stated finishing off with a wink.

"Aww, but you only do what you do for your ho--. You know what walk to school with your disrespectful ass. Trying to call me a hoe."

"No Kye, I didn't mean it like that." 

"Blah, blah, blah, get your ass on out here before I actual factual leave your ass."

"Okay." And with that she ended the FaceTime and came running out of her house. Beatrice would have looked nice if it wasn't for her clothes not being all the way on. I mean, her shirt was still being pulled over her head, her shoes were not tied, and her pants were just above her thighs. Altogether she looked pitiful.

Mind: If she looks so pitiful then why are you staring so hard, also lick up your drool before she sees you

Inner Me: I hate you so much.

Mind: Well, I keep you sane. And also you need to get your body in line before she gets in this car.

Nipples & Punani: We ain't sorry, your friend fine asf and we all know it.

Inner Me: Shit, y'all pull it together she is just a few seconds from the car.

Mind:  I always have to do the work.

Inner Me: Shut up and get it done.

Mind: Disrespectful ass, but if I shut down you'll-

Beatrice walked up to my car with her clothes on correctly and started to speak to me.

"Hey bestie, how you doing?"

And this is where every piece of my body fucked up. "Hey Beatrice." My voice must have just went through puberty, because the way it cracked makes me look like a young boy who had just learned about life. 

"I'm going to guess that you are happy to see me." Beatrice smiled and stared at my boobs until I looked down and noticed that they were perkier than a sharpened pencil tip.

"Get in the car before I leave you and buckle up." Why does she have to be so fine? I know she is my best friend , but the way my body reacts to just seeing her is ridiculous.

Beatrice leaned into my ear and whispered to me as I got on the interstate on the way to school.

"You know I can help you with what is bothering you if you let me?" She expertly moved her hand underneath my sports bra and started playing with my nipples. A part of me wanted to pull away, but the rest of me wanted more as I just let her and allowed a quiet moan to leave my lips.

Beatrice whispered into my ear while slowly trailing her hand to my punani.  "Tell me if you want me to stop."

She slowly began to rub my underwear above my clit.  I was so horny that I almost missed our exit.  I swerved into the far left lane and turned into the student parking entrance. 

"UHH fuck Beatrice." I moaned out just causing her to move her fingers faster. The friction between my wet clit and my underwear was beginning to kill me. 

"This is what you do to me. "Beatrice then took my left hand and put it on her area for I could feel her bulge.

I began to regret being in the car with her,  letting her touch me,  I was getting sick,  and all I could hear was his voice.

"You say you want to be a Dyke.  Want to fuck girls.  Well I'm going to fuck those thoughts right out of you,  you little bitch. "

I jerked my hand back fast and quickly turned into a parking space before putting the car in park,  taking the key out of ignition,  and moving her hand away from me.

Before she could say anything to me I got out of the car and got my stuff from out of the trunk.  "I-I'll see you later. 
Ha-Have a nice day.  Get out and get your stuff bye."

Before I fast walked away I could hear her yelling after me about how we have second block together.  At that moment my hand connected with my forehead as I walked towards the building.

Bea

Shit.  I'm always fucking shit up and now she is running from me.  Come on Beatrice you have to do better.  I slowly got out of Kye's car and continued to get my stuff from the back seat before locking everything up.

I began walking towards hell and realized how horrible this day will be.  And now that I just fucked up Kye's mindset,  shit,  she may never talk to me again.

I walk into the school and one of the jocks came towards me putting his arm over my shoulder.  My face instantly turns into disgust as he begins to talk to me.

"I see you don't have your friend with you Baby,  but my friend is always down for a good time. You want to help us out baby? "

He pulled my hand down towards his dick which was becoming hard and I wanted to cry.  Did I make Kyelle feel like this?  Degraded?  Hurt?  Subhuman?  He continued to walk with me even after my attempts to get him away from me. 

"Come on Baby,  can't you help my friend? " He asked every question with a smirk on his face as if he was winning just by speaking to me.

I tried to get away from him,  but with every two steps I took he made one giant step and caught up to me.

"Baby!" I looked at his face and I could see a mixture of lust and rage.  "I asked you a question.  When are you going to get out of this dyke faze and fuck with a real dude."

I stared him in his eyes.  " I probably would fuck with a dude,  if my dick wasn't bigger than his ambitions,  shoe size... " I walked off towards my class,  but then turned back around.  "Oh yea and I forgot his tiny 6 inch. Now leave me alone before I turn you out,  because you know once you go black... "

I walked away to homeroom/first period smirking while thinking of his shocked face and how hurt his tiny,  little ego must be.

Comments?