24

Kye

I walked up to the room and waited for Bea on the side of the bed and she came in locking the door behind her. The look in her eyes was questionative, but flirty.

"Okay, so I know that I really want you to fuck me right now, but if you want to talk about what happened downstairs and how you feel then I can put my horniness to the side real quick? But it'll only be really quick if you keep looking at me like that."

"Looking at you like what?" Bea stared me in the eyes.

"Okay, let me rephrase, if you keep looking at me. So I need you not to look me in the eyes please."

Bea starts staring around the room. "This is hard especially when I'm use to looking you in the eyes. But I'm okay, I don't need to talk about what happened down there right now. And if I do have any questions or need to say something, then I'll let you know. But on another note, didn't you say you needed to be fucked?"

Bea pulled me in close, pushing me to lay on my back on the bed, before blinding me with a headband. I slowly felt Bea kissing me before going down my body, taking her time with every part of me. A moan slipped from my lips and my back arched slightly off the bed when she passed by my nipples. I felt my arms grip the bed sheets and Bea giggled which made my heart warm.

I felt my juices overflow and drip down my legs as Bea started sucking on my stomach leaving hickies while rubbing on my legs. I grabbed for Bea and felt her arm.

"B-Bea, ffuck me please."

"Okay love." Bea slowly kissed my bud while curling a finger inside of me.

I felt my back raise and then I felt vibration on my bud while Bea put another finger inside of me. I became a moaning mess on the bed, reaching my hand out to clasp Bea's wrist but I couldn't feel her.

"Bea?"

I didn't hear a response and became more nervous than usual.

"B-baby?!"

There was still silence, but then I felt her slightly touching my stomach and down my leg before pushing my legs wider. She placed her tongue on my bud while pushing a finger inside of me.

"You sound so sexy when you call for me. I'd never thought I'd like being called baby until it came from your trembling lips. Call me it again."

"B-baby."

"Louder please."

She slowly pulled her fingers out of me to ram them back inside which made me arch off of the bed.

"Fuck baby!"

I heard her laugh before she stopped, pulling her fingers out of me and taking the vibrator away from my shaking body. I could feel my heart beat and my pussy pulsing, I couldn't take anymore. But by the way that Bea was talking to me I knew that we weren't done.

"BeatriceAdira, I know that I said to fuck me, but you didn't have to do it like that."

The blindfold had slowly come down and I looked back to see Bea in the restroom washing off the vibrator which made me sigh in relief because at least she was putting the toy to rest.

"Yes, I did and I don't know what you're sighing for like that means this is over."

Bea came back over to me and turned me over pulling the blindfold off completely.

"I want you to beg for me and I want you to take every inch of what I'm giving to you."

With that she tied my hands together before dropping her dick on top of my wet clit over and over. She was driving me crazy teasing me. She would put the tip inside of me and then take it back out. She would repeat this motion until I squirted on her dick.

"Who told you to cum?" Bea had a menacing look on her face, one that scared and made me horny at the same time.

"No one." I looked away trying not to look her in the eyes.

"Hmm bet. But look me in the eyes when you speak to me."

She turned my face so my eyes were locked to hers, before kissing me and slowly pushing her dick into me. My toes curled as I took every inch of her. I wanted to moan, to scream, to do something, but she had me pinned down and was kissing me so smoothly that I couldn't do anything but take it. When she finally let me breathe from the kiss I ended up moaning. 

"That's what I love to hear. You're such a good girl for me." 

Not gonna lie, my pussy had a whole heartbeat and I was clenching without even meaning to. She was fucking me so good, that I started to think about having her baby. Like real talk me being pregnant and being happy about it. 

"Fuck, fuck, Daddy!!" I came down her dick again, but she didn't stop or slow down. She went even faster inside of me, making another orgasm sneak up on me. "I'm finna--" 

I woke up to Bea's arms wrapped around me massaging my back. I turned around and just saw fear in her eyes. 

"Wh-what happened?" I flinched scooting away from her touch. "Did I hurt you...again?" 

She tried to reach for me, but I scooted back, my legs off of the bed. 

"Come back over here damn it." She pulled me into a hug and all I could think about was hurting her again. "You didn't hurt me baby, I actually thought I hurt you because you blacked out on me." She held me rubbing my back as I cried. 

"Baby, I'm scared. I never want to hurt you like that or at all again and therapy has been helping, but what if it happens again? I don't, the way you looked at me, I can't have you look at me like that again." 

Bea held me through my sobs and continued to rub my back trying to soothe me. "I know my love." She kissed down my neck, hitting some of my spots which forced a moan from my lips. "But you definitely didn't hurt me, you actually took charge. Let's just say that when you are blacked out you get very risky." 

Both of us laughed together as some memories flooded back. 

Mind: Hey bitch, we may have done a little tag team. But what had happened was. We pinned her down, tied her up, and

Punani: Rode that dick like a rodeo!!!! Shit and it felt so good with her inside 

Me: Y'all better hope she doesn't want this all the time, with y'all out here showing out.

Heart: Shit, you love her bitch and you ain't gonna do shit when we do it again. 

After awhile our laughter subsided and I turned looking Bea in the eyes. I rubbed my hands through her dreads pulling them behind her ear. I had never seen a more beautiful woman than the one right before my eyes. 

AN

Sorry for the long wait, life, I mean, but the next chapter is looking like the last chapter for this story. So I hope you all enjoy and yea, thanks for coming with me on this beginning and I hope y'all will ride with me until the end. 

And for anyone who needs it, I love you, so just know, no matter what is going on there is someone in this little universe that loves you. And that someone is me with my Forest Gump country accent.