10

Let's Play

Kye

I woke up to this big hunk of junk I call a best friend wrapped around me. And I really need to pee and it's all her fault. Anyways after trying to get out of her embrace without waking her up I was successful. But then I got out of bed and stood up really fast and instantly went back down. I groaned because I hit the hard wood floor and I just knew that I woke her aggy ass up. 

I peek my eyes over the side of the bed and tell me why this bitch is dreaming her best dream. I get up from the floor and limp my ass to the bathroom. After peeing I realized this bitch really did fuck my little ass up and I was enjoying every second of it.

I looked at the time and saw it read 6 AM, but it was Sunday and I thought after blowing my back out and in she deserved to sleep peacefully. Also I learned years ago not to wake this hoe up or else. As I'm staring at her I realize how she sleeps. Her eyes flutter a little and when they aren't fluttering she moves her legs a little. I also noticed that she likes to stretch her arms out, but I noticed this a little too late as she yanked me closer to her. 

"What are you doing up, it's really early baby?" Bea looked at me with sleepy, barely opened eyes, putting her head into my lap. 

I played in her hair massaging her scalp before actually answering her. "I woke up because I needed to pee, you was doing a hell of a lot earlier." I smiled at her barely awake self as I saw her going back to sleep.

"Honey, get back and bed. I wanna sleep and I need you to sleep so I can sleep." She said everything in a whiny tone that would usually get on my nerves, but it was cute on her. 

I leaned back and fell back to sleep with her arms wrapped around me.

I woke up slowly, I looked at my phone and saw it was 2pm. Damn, maybe she did wear my ass out for real. I reached thinking that Bea would be behind me then I look around my room and see her at my desk with a mug in her hand and a pencil in the other doing my homework.

"Beatrice Adira, what the fuck are you doing? And that better not be coffee!" She looked up at me fast as fuck with a scared look on her face.

"Well, I woke up at 10 and you were still sleeping, so I got bored. So I started doing your homework and made myself some um tea." She smiled a guiltily and I hate to say it but she looked so cute, but she knows that she should not be doing my work for me.

I walked over to her and she looked up at me with those gorgeous eyes.

"I know I shouldn't have done your homework, but I had nothing else to do. I also know that I shouldn't have drunk any coffee before this tea, but I am only drinking the tea so it will calm me down. " 

This trick ass bitch. Let me tell y'all wassup whenever this bitch drinks coffee she becomes the Flash just doing any and everything. Last time this happened it took her  a whole 12 hours to get back to her natural hyped self. I just hope it doesn't take that long again.

Damn it, I must've been deep in thought because now she has me pinned down on the bed and she's ahhh fuck...I can be okay with this. Bea had her tongue deep inside of me while I put my hand on her head trying to push her back, that just made her go deeper and stronger within me. Fuck if she keeps fucking me with her tongue I am gonna...

"Fuck, shit, I'm cu.." And then I came all in her mouth but Bea kept eating me and making me spasm. After cumming for a second time Bea stopped and slapped the tip of her dick on my clit. The strength of her member made me want to cum, but I fought the urge. 

"Bea, please, you fucked me enough last night. Let me get some rest please." I begged and pleaded trying to get out of her grip.

"Nah, Kyelle, you told me you can take it, so you better take it." Then Bea slide all of herself inside of me as my back arched heavily off the bed. I probably looked like I was having an exorcism... shit, I probably was because of Bea's demon dick.

"Ughh, shit, I'm cumming. Fuck, shit, please, don't ahhh!"

Bea began to thrust herself in and out of me going from the tip until I took all of her once again. I could feel my eyes rolling to the back of my head as she kept thrusting inside of me and making me cum all down her big dick.

"Kye, I want to hear you. Tell me how much you love taking my dick."

I couldn't speak, between her breathy voice, her dick pumping in and out of me, and my cum sliding down my leg I didn't know what to think. But she was right I was loving it. Unlike anyone before her, Bea actually made me feel good, this didn't feel forced but natural, and all I wanted to do was make her feel as good.

"F-f-uck mhm, shit y- you mmake me feel good." I started cumming again and it was like I couldn't stop. I could feel Bea deep inside me as my pussy just pulsed. She had me going crazy. 

I felt my ass roll to the back of my head as Bea took her dick out to put me into another position. I remember cumming one more time before I blacked out.

A.N.

So umm... how y'all doing? 

Y'all are going to want to fight me because of the next chapter... but I wanted to fight myself, so we're even.  

Anyways I hope you enjoyed reading.