16

Listen 

Kye

The drive back was quiet, so quiet that I could hear the road underneath the tires. I didn't dare to turn the music on because the silence was quite comfortable. I looked over to Bea and saw this little dorky smile on her face. A week or so ago she called a meeting with all the parents while she thought I was sleep. And just incase I wasn't she locked me up inside of the room like some messed up Rapunzel re-make. Anyway, I know she is planning something, she's been seeming so happy lately and I really love seeing her like this. But I don't know how I feel about surprises. 

I didn't notice that we were at her house until she nudged me gently taking me out of my dream like state. I turned off the car, getting out, and locking it up, before jogging to Bea's front door. Once we got in I greeted her parents as they waved us over from he couch. 

"Bea, Kyelle, I know you both just made it home, but we would like to have a little talk with you." Bea's Mom called for us once we got into the door. I heard one of the parents turn the TV off and they both watched us as we filed into the living room.

"This will only be a little talk, nothing too serious, but please do not just stand awkwardly take a seat." Bea's Mom motioned towards the sofa and other couch that took up the living space. Bea without even a second to wait quickly went to the couch and pulled me securely on her lap.

Usually I am never nervous while talking to her parents, I mean this has been my second home for years, but the anticipation was actually getting to me. 

"I'm sorry if Lee, is making this seem like a come to Jesus moment, but we just wanted to take a second to look at our girls. You've grown up right before our eyes and it just all feels so quick." 

I breathed a sigh off relief and I looked down to my right to see Bea poking her head out from behind me. She is so goofy even at the most serious times and I love that about her. Bea's dad continued to talk snapping my attention back to him. 

"It's weird seeing that you all are becoming, well are grown women now when I remember dropping both of you all off to school in the fifth grade with Kye trying to fix Bea's collar in the back seat. You all use to have me blasting Christmas music in September and singing along like no other holiday mattered." 

Bea's Mom interupted her Dad who was getting very emotional like this was the last time that they would see us. 

"All of that to say that we are so proud of the young women sitting in front of us and are happily waiting to see you both blossom into any of your future endeavours." 

Bea's Mom got up, crouching down, and took my hand in hers while looking me dead in the eye. 

"And no matter what my daughter does," she looks at Bea giving her the most deadly stare that made Bea shake underneath me, "you will always be apart of this family. You are my daughter as much as she is and I love just the same no matter what." She looked back at Bea with a sweat smile and gave me and Bea a kiss on the forehead before sending us off to do whatever. 

We ran up the stairs, but just lingered for a little bit. 

Bea's Dad pulled her Mom close for a kiss. "Honey, do you think that we have been good enough to them? I mean, we missed so much because of work, I just feel like I failed as a parent." Bea's Mom hugged him pulling him close while turning the TV back on. 

"We did the best that we could and I just hope it was enough." 

I look to my left and right for Bea and see that she has already flashed downstairs and jumped on her parents laps. She looks up at her parents and kisses them both on the cheek saying good night. 

As she runs back upstairs her Mom calls out, " I know the game Beatrice Adira, you better not be up there getting  Kyelle pregnant!" 

We both laughed, but if only Mama knew that her baby was throwing it down having me forget where I am, who I am, and... y'all get the point anyways, thanks Mama for giving birth to Bea because honey. Let me stop before I start something. That reminds me, I need to get Bea's Mom some flowers, a spa treatment, or something because it is not just the dick game, but that head game is immaculate. 

While I'm walking towards Bea's bed I take out my phone, putting in my calendar to get Bea's Mom a whole gift. Most likely something that can be a double date for Bea and my Mom's since they have done so much for us. Maybe Bea and me could make an appearance and have dinner with them or something. 

Before I knew it Bea was right in front of me, on her knees, looking me in the eye.

"Yes, honey bunches of oats?" I try to be as serious as possible saying this, because I know being called baby triggers Beatrice and I do not want to trigger her.

"Aww KK, I love that you are trying not to call me baby, but honestly you can. You say it with love while those other people say it just to poke fun and to hurt me. But if you want to call me these other names,  they are cute and very funny." Bea laughed while getting up from her knees and sitting beside me with her head on my lap which let me rub my fingers through her hair.

We put a movie on the TV as Bea started to fall deeper into sleep. When I thought she was sleep I tried to lift my hand up from her head, but I was sadly mistaken. Bea woke up with confusion deep in her eyes. 

"Holdup, so this is what we do? This is what we are about? Just massaging my scalp to sleep and then abruptly stop when I actually start feeling it and am about to go to sleep?" 

I looked back at her and continued to rub my fingers through her hair and hoping that she goes back to sleep. Next thing I know I am being awoken with breakfast and Bea coming for my neck about leaving the TV on since she woke up listening to a sex scene. 

"Okay, so sex scene, how was the rating? Was the sex scene good or..." Bea quickly gave me this look that let me know the scene was not its best. 

"I mean, Kye, I know our sex is vanilla, but damn baby. Sis didn't have no ass, the white dude was griping on dreams and thoughts trying to stroke right and his stroke game was trash. Worst of all, sis wasn't even moaning she just looked at the camera with a blank expression taking it. It looked like rape, I wanted to hug her. It was horrible."

"If it was so horrible then why is your dick up Bea?" I looked down laughing at the tent in the covers.

"Well in my defense, that bitch (points at dick) is a sadistic little prick. And it maybe a little bit because of you grinding on me a couple of minutes ago and me thinking about it and other things while in the kitchen." She covered her face shyly as a little blush was coming across her cheeks. 

"From what I remember it isn't that little baby. And please stop covering your pretty ass face baby when you blush it is always so pretty to look at." I lifted her head up and pulled her hands out of the way as I put my face closer to hers like a kiss just to stuff a piece of pancake in her mouth. I kissed her after laughing at her face because it was priceless.

I love these little moments with her were we are lovers to a point, but mostly just best friends. I never want to lose this side of her. But we will see what happens when the time comes. Also what she doesn't know besides me knowing a little about her kidnapping plans is that I have a little something something up my sleeves too. Since at the end and beginning of the day she is still a woman, I believe that she deserves a proposal (later on you guys, not right now because who has money?) and to be asked to be my girlfriend as well. I actually may ask her before she does since she is procrastinating on this a little too much.