11

This Bitch

Bea

So I changed the position so I was hitting Kyelle from the back and she makes this loud, sexy ass moan before spraying all down my dick. And as I'm trying to pull out, Kyelle just goes crazy and I mean absolutely crazy on the dick.

"Fuck Kye." She spins on the dick before lifting herself up and giving me this cold look that shot through my entire body. After doing that she grabs a hold of my dick and puts as much as she can into her mouth while squeezing my nipples until they are harder than a stone.

I started to moan so loud that I knew her parents were going to get noise complaints when they come back.  She took almost my whole dick into her mouth with  her tongue spinning around it. I felt myself about to cum and that is exactly what I did as she swallowed all of my kids going down her throat. 

"Fuck baby." I lifted her back up so we could make eye contact, but I saw nothing there. 

Before I could say anything Kye pulled me into a kiss and went down to suck on my titties making me moan. While she's touching all over me, all I can think about is her eye color change and how this doesn't feel right, this doesn't feel like Kyelle. I looked at my watch and saw that it was 6 and that we've been fucking non-stop for about 3 hours. I needed to stop this before it gets out of hand. 

I started to pull away from Kye, but before I could her hand wrapped around my throat pulling me tightly. 

"So you thought you could just fuck me this whole time and me not do anything. You are a shitty ass person and an even worse brother. I should fucking kill you for everything you've done to me!" Kye yelled while tightening her grip on my neck. 

"Kye, Kyelle, it- it's m-me let me ggo plplease." I tried to fight at her grip, but she wouldn't budge. I saw the tears falling from her eyes as I fought against her grip, but I was too weak. 

"Kevin, I'm going to cut your fucking dick off, so you will never be able to hurt anyone else like you hurt me for years. You make me so sick and let me tell you something, you were a Dad." 

Those were the last words I heard before I slipped off. I didn't know what to think or how to feel. Kyelle thought I was her brother? Her brother did all this to her? She was pregnant? I got lost into my own thoughts as I drifted off into a dark sleep still feeling Kyelle's hands around my neck pushing even tighter. I should be use to this feeling by now, but I never thought it would be from Kye... Kyelle usually is the one to save me. Kye, please come back and save me. 

Kye

I don't remember when I blacked out or what happened to trigger it. All I remember was Bea fucking the shit out of me and me just waking up now. I looked over at Bea and decided to kiss her to wake her up. I started kissing her on her lips, her forehead, her ears, and then on every part of her face. Her eyes twitched a little, but she did nothing else. I slowly pushed the blankets away and began to go lower kissing over her neck when I saw blue and purple marks that looked like hands...my hands.