Epilogue

5 years later...

"Daniel, do you take Hannah whom you hold by the hand to be your lawfully wedded wife, and do you covenant to be true to her, to love, cherish, and protect her, in sickness and in health, in poverty or in wealth, until death do you part?" the pastor recited.

"I do," he whispered. It was finally happening, but he was at loss of words... this was happening after all this time.

"Hannah, do you take Daniel whom you hold by the hand to be your lawfully wedded husband, covenanting to be true to him, to love, cherish, and honor him, in sickness and in health, in poverty or in wealth, until death do you part?"

"I do," she almost cut the pastor off she was so happy... he was finally hers forever.

24 years later...

Daniel's POV

I held Hannah's hand as I watched Tyler and Lauren hop onto the bus to start their first day of High School. I know they're going to be okay, but I never thought it would still be this emotional for me. No matter what, I'll always be their dad though, no one can ever change that.

Just like I'll always be hers and she will always be mine. We will be each others other half forever. I'll never make that mistake again... we're prefect for each other. I'll spend the rest of my life proving it to her if I have to. She'll always be in my heart, forever and forever, even after death.

Hannah's POV

I gripped Daniel's hand as my eyes started getting teary. This was their first day of High School. I'm actually more happy than I ever though I would be. For the whole summer I'v been dreading... no not dreading... worrying about this day. I thought it was going to be the worst day of my life- seeing them go off to High School. I never thought the years would go by so fast. It's like the past 19 years with Lauren and Tyler were a huge blur.

It's funny I still remember every detail about Daniel and I like it was yesterday, but the truth is, it was half a lifetime away. Twenty four years after his crash, and I'm still trying to make it up to him. I never should've broken up with him... I'd never choose Mark again- not in a million years. I'll keep loving Daniel for the rest of my life... even when I leave this world he'll still have my heart.

This book is finally finished! I hope you guys enjoyed it. This was a fun experience for me since I don't normally write love stories, but again, I really hope you guys had as much fun reading it as I had writing it. -Moonfangel.
______________________________________________________________

I don't hate you for not loving me more, but I hate myself for still loving you. -Daniel's quote
Missing someone is your hearts way of reminding you that you love them. -Hannah's quote
My biggest mistake wasn't falling for you, it was thinking that you'd fallen for me too. -Mark's quote