I. Hers

Is this recording yet or...

Ok, I think this is recording...

She laughs at herself and blushes.

Hello. We've known each other for about 3 years and 3 months... I can't remember. I do remember the first time we met. Clumsy me ran into you with your popcorn. We both said sorry at the same time, but really I was just looking at you eyes. Your bright green eyes... they were the key to my soul. I remember how they seemed to see right through me... Then you asked for my number, and I didn't know what to do. But a voice in my head told me to give it to you so I did. That was the best decision I've ever made.

She sighs and sits up in her chair after taking out a picture.

Remember this? It was one of our first pictures together. We were at the mall, and I was sitting on your lap while you were taking pictures of us with your phone. We were teasing each other and you took this picture while I was laughing. God, it's so awkward looking. My head is thrown back and my mouth is open.

After that we went to the ice cream shop. I remember how you looked like a little kid again. You basically ate it all in one bite. A little bit dribbled down your chin before you licked it off. That was so cute, I laughed at you and then you made a face at me.

Oh, that was the best day of my life. When I got home I was jumping around thinking of you. At that time I thought it was love but... now I'm not so sure. I remember our break up, but I miss you. I miss you so. Damn. Much. I guess you're out enjoying your life. Hell, you probably don't even think of me anymore.

The battery is running out so I have to end my first video for you. I guess good- bye, and I love you. I hope you haven't forgotten me.

She pops the disk out, and writes a 1 on it. She smiles and puts it in a drawer.

This is only my first...

She laughs again and walks away.