Chapter 2; Let's Talk.

Loralie's P.O.V.- 

I got home just as the rain began to let up. " Screw you.." I mumbled eyeing the dark sky as I hopped onto the porch of my house. I threw the front door open and shut it softly behind me, realizing someone was home. I walked into the living room, and was greeted by Stefan and Elena. "Why are you all wet?" She asked, sitting up straighter. I contimplated on telling her the truth, but what fun would that be. "I went swimming." I said blankly, before turning and hopping up the stairs, skipping every-other step. I opened my bedroom door and slipped into the darkness of my room. Flipping the bedroom light on, I rummaged through my dresser and found a pair of jeans and a t-shirt. I took my wet clothes off and slipped the new ones on. I balled up the wet clothes and aimed for the polka-dotted hamper in the corner of my bathroom. The bathroom door was open so it was a clear shot, as I chunked them at the hamper. They bounced off of it and rolled to a slurping stop on the floor. I sighed and decided to pick them up later. I listened as someone knocked on the front door. "I'll get it." Stefan called out. I stuck my head out of the door in time to see Stefan give Elena a quick kiss and head towards the door to open it. 

Damon's P.O.V.-

"Oh, brother, I'm home." I called out, tossing the front door open and walking into the emptiness of the house. I frowned realizing Stefan was not home. My plans for bothering him would have to be put on hold. I spotted the small note beside the front door and lifted it up. 

Went to Elena's. Don't wait up. -Stefan

I smiled to myself and set the note back down. This was a perfect chance to find out what the other Gilbert really was, and I had to find out. With one last smirk, I was out of the door and on my way to the Gilbert's house.

Loralie's P.O.V.-

"Why hello, Stefan, fancy seeing you here." I recognized the cocky voice. It was the man from earlier. The one that attacked me. I stuck my head out further to get a better look. "Damon, what are you doing here?" Stefan asked, ignoring Damon's sarcasm. "I came here to talk to the twin sister, Did you know there was another Gilbert?" Damon asked, leaning against the doorway. Stefan frowned and looked over his shoulder, before pushing Damon back out of the doorway and onto the porch. Stefan stepped out after him and closed the door. "Come on.." I mumbled, sticking my head back inside of my room and heading to the window. I slipped it open and stuck my head out, just in time to hear most of the conversation.

"Why do you need to talk to her, Damon?" 

"Because, I do." 

"Leave her be, Damon. Trust me, she wants nothing to do with you." I watched as Stefan shoved Damon back a few inches and off of the porch. I gasped as Damon was in Stefan's face within a second. He was fast, possibly to fast to be human. "Must I remind you, I'm stronger than you little brother, I'll do as I wish." The threat was serious, and Damon meant it. "Damon.." Stefan said, more pleading this time. 

Damon's P.O.V.-

I smiled at his begging, "If you'll excuse me, I have someone to see." I walked around him and up to the door. I knocked once more, this time, the twin opened it. I smiled down at her, but she instantly frowned and went to shut the door. I stuck my foot out, keeping the door open. "What do you want?" She asked coldly. "To talk." I replied. I stayed quiet as she thought it over, but quickly I got bored of waiting. "Well?" I urged on. "Elena, I'll be back in a bit." She called over her shoulder, before closing the front door and stepping out. I smiled, but she just brushed past me and walked off of the porch. She walked past Stefan, and I followed close behind, sending him a soft smirk before hitting shoulders with him. Me and her walked for a bit, and no one talked. I was busy thinking of a way to form the sentence, but she made no attempt to talk. 

Loralie's P.O.V-

"Look kid, let's just cut the crap and get to the point." he broke the silence. I looked up from the ground and eyed him. "Okay,.." I said awkwardly. "We both know the truth, you aren't human. So, why don't you just tell me what you are." He glared at me, but not with anger, with curiosity. I eyed him, I had one last card to pull before giving in. Deny everything. "What are you talking about?" I asked. We both stopped walking and he turned to face me with urgency. "Cut the crap, just tell me. I saw how fast and strong you were yesterday." He said, his smirk showing me he wasn't falling for my game. "I have no idea what you mean, I'm just as fast as any other human, and you're just a..man! Lots of girls can push guys out of the way." I protested. "I'm not just a man, kid. I'm something far stronger than a normal human." He said quietly. "What do you mean?" I asked, a spark of curiosity rising inside of me. He looked around quickly, making sure no one could hear us. "Kid,..I'm a vampire."